Would you rather have the wedding of your dreams/ honeymoon? Or would you rather have the house of your dreams? All expense paid, your choice is?

I would choose house of my dreams.

• Wedding
  • House

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question!

Let's see... A wedding can be broken in the future, known as a divorce, then I would lose everything I broke my back for. The betrayal possibility is high atm.

A house provides me a permanent shelter and home, which belongs to me and in no way may betray me for any reason.

I think it's obvious. HOUSE!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I'd rather have the house, I am marrying for the purpose of having a family for that I need a suitable home.

• I raising kids is what i'm hoping for in the future, so house is the easier choice

What Girls Said 13

• I... I want both. But I'm a real low key person. I can have both. I don't want much. I want a small wedding and a small house. Easy to get financially speaking.

• The house and then we'd have the wedding outback lol 😜

• House of my dreams which is located near the beach. House and land there are in the million dollar mark 😓

• The house wins by a landslide for me. I don't really care for a large wedding... if one at all. The house will last a lot longer than the wedding.

• I'd rather have the house. It's way more important than a wedding!

• House of my dreams, pleaseeeee!
    Wedding gets over in few hours. I'd rather have a house of my dreams. It sure will make things easier ;)

• House.

In my family, parents take care of the wedding ceremony. :p so no worry for me.

• I'll go house... stuff the wedding... been there done that... waste of money...

• I'd go for the house.

• House! We already had low key wedding (no guests, no honeymoon, no witnesses, no fancy clothes).

• House. Wedding is just for one day.

• The house is way more important.

• Weddings are nice, but a house is a long term investment! So if it one were to be better then the other, definitely the house.