Would you be disappointed with a Honeymoon Weekend Getaway (in which would only last 2-4 days)?

We were thinking about going to the Bahamas. I hear they are pretty expensive. The suite we want to stay in is like thousands of dollars for several nights. Thats a bit ridiculous. Would it disappoint you if your honeymoon lasted for only a weekend? I mean maybe we could stay in an expensive room for two nights and then downgrade for the other nights to make it last longer? Im not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• better stay in a fuckin awesome room for just a weekend... than spend a full month stayin in a shitty room in my opinion ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest yes. Not because of the fact of not being there for long.

But ill be fucked if im taking a 15 hour plane trip, only to stay for 48 hours just to take another fucking 15 hour plane trip xD.

You need like at least a week between long haul flights otherwise i will be the single most miserable and grumpy cunt for the duration of a holiday ever xD

• Lol I understand, but my plane trip shouldn't take 15 hours