What do you actually do on a homeymoon?

Its funny because you know that when a couple goes on a honeymoon after they got married (Go equal rights and gay and straight marriage!), you know its just a straight on fuckathon. Or is it. What do you actually DO on a honeymoon?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Bang too much, get pregnant, dad dies from snu-snu, and then you were born.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have lots of sex! jk, will you do that too but for our honeymoon we're going on a vacation to a beach in Mexico, and we're going sight-seeing, and going to rent a beach house and lay in the beach all day and enjoy each other and have new experiences with each other as a married couple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would guess the same thing😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • sex babe :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Go somewhere cool, nap, have fun, watch Netflix after when you get back and are exhausted, waste away money you probably shouldn't spend and ya endlessly bang each other.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haven't really been married though so maybe they just sit around and play scrabble

• They have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's just hopefully a really good vacation except usually with an expectation that you will have insane amounts of insanely good sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they drive around in golf carts and smack anyone that is shorter than their new spouse. Then fight and talk about divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well besides make love to one another usually they travel or got to a beautiful place for their honeymoon and just like any other vacation they have fun, go see the sights, got to a museum, beach, skiing, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They bang each other's brains out... what else...

0|1
    0|0
  • Have sex. duhhhhhh.
    😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have that experience but i think they do whatever they do at normal trip😀

0|0
    0|0