Girls, would you want you're fiancé to see you're wedding dress before the wedding?

Okay my fiancée has been wanting me to go wedding dress shopping with her so she can see if I like her wedding dress. She is so scarred I won't like her wedding dress and she really wants me to go wedding dress shopping with her but I want to be surprised by her wedding dress so ladies would you want you're fiancé to see you're wedding dress before the wedding

6

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. I would keep it as a surprise and I would live to see his jaw drop on the big day. ☺☺☺

What Girls Said 5

• No offense, but u said wedding dress way too many times on here.
    To answer your question, no, i wouldn't want my fiance' seeing my wedding dress. I want him to be solely mesmerized by every curve and fabric on and of my body.
    Of course, I'm not having an expensive wedding just to get legalized to have sex and live with the love of my life, only to be paying off the debt later.

• Noo it's bad luck. I want that special moment when the doors open and the wedding band cones ob

• Sorry it posted before I could finish what I said haha. Anyways, noo it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding lol. I would want that moment when the church doors open & the band plays and I enter & see my groom smiling back at me. :) lol i know it's cheesy but then again im a girl haha. :)

• I wouldn't want my fiance to see my dress before the wedding. Seeing his face when he first sees me in it walking down the isle would make everything worth it. Plus, I don't know too many guys who have said that they didn't like their wife's dress and even cared about it, so she shouldn't be too concerned about that. As long as she loves it and feels beautiful in it, that's all that matters.

• I wouldn't want my future fiancé to see me in my wedding dress before the wedding, it's tradition!!!

• Yes, she is right and it would be good if you can go with her for her wedding dress shopping. If you don’t like to go with her for wedding dress shopping then I have one option for you and your better half, i. e. you can browse some wedding dresses online and ask her to buy something like those dresses. You will found some great range here on JVsDress. com. Hope my answer will helpful for you in such situation.