Proposing to my girlfriend?

I need help I already have the ring but I don't know when to do it, I just want to surprise her.

Ok should I ask her on new years or some random day? Because I'm getting really anxious to just ask already mostly because I'm nervous lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• make it special take her somewhere that is important to her in a hot air baloon ride or on a picnic some where pretty or take a short trip just the two of you and then pop the question. make it special to both of you. Everyone is going to ask how you preposed so give her a good story to tell.

What Girls Said 5

• christmas day. put it in a big box, then smaller box then smaller box and soon. she has to unwrap all these layers of boxes till she gets to the engagement ring box. at that point, you get on your knees, take her hand and ask her if she's to you the honour of being your wife.

ps. have you secretly asked her parents for her hand in marriage? that would be a very respectable thing to do.

• Do it Christmas day, when someone has a camera and is there to take pics. Make her a scrapbook of all your memories together, and toward the end of the book have a bunch of blank pages. Specifically have one blank picture spot. Tell her you haven't made the memory yet, and then get down on one knee and pull out the ring. Have someone there to take tons of pics of her reaction! :)

• you need to do it when she least expects it. take her on a boat ride, fancy restraunt, a play, concert, have someone make a ring shaped- cake and then put the actual ring next to it. have her come over and then have little nots of things she's supposed to do to get some where and the final destination is you down on one knee with a ring

• she is thinking now about the way you are going to surprise her in the new year's Eve and Christmas.

so do it when it is not expected at all

• oooo go to the place where you all went for your first date

What Guys Said 4

• Give her a ring, tell her it's magic and needs to be destroyed, then place the duty of destroying the ring in a volcano to her and her friends. After traipsing across a magical landscape fraught with danger and talking trees and orcs and other such nonsense, she'll find you waiting for her at the volcano and you'll be all, "LOL just kiddin bout the magic thing will you marry me?" and she'll totally say yes.

Failing that, plan the perfect evening and propose to her at the end of it. Dinner, dancing, scenic views, whatever stuff she likes, add a dash of nostalgia from previous dates. Make sure you don't throw out your back going down on one knee.

• You are too young, wait a few years.

Kidding. Tell her you're breaking up with her, tell her you slept with the girl you met at a gas station and the sex was AMAZING, and that you aren't sorry about it. Then, tell her "Before I say goodbye to you forever, hang on, I gotta tie my shoe."

Then bend down, and propose. ZING! She'll never see it coming.

No, kidding again.

I dunno. Do what you want. Do you really want to tell your kids twenty years from now "Kids, I proposed to your mother based on the ideas of anonymous internet posters?"

• Hahahaaaaahaaaa

that's so funny :D

• Haha I am a little young I'm only 22 but from everyones ideas I have kind of made my own idea so it's a bit different I just needed a few ideas lol.

• You want girls to answer that. . . but. . . .

no matter what way. .

NEW YEARS EVE. . . . she's gotta love that. . and you can't really forget the date nd you won't end up sleeping on sofa. haha good luck .

• Oh it doesn't matter who tells me as long as someone tells me or I'll blurt at out at strange time.

• Ok well I planned on doing it new years eve but my girlfriends friend is getting married that day and it sort of ruined the whole plan so I did it today. We were putting up our Christmas tree and putting ornaments on it and on one of the blue bulbs I wrote will you marry me and put the ring on the ornament, and I told her to hang it up and she grabbed it and looked at it and started crying and dropped it, she hugged more like tackled me lol and was sobbing out yesses. I'm happy how changed it.

• Well congrats man. . ! Wish you and the misses luck :)

• Do it at new years! Christmass is over rated!