Is it actually best to wait till marriage if your goal is for your marriage to work?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. It may be the thing that breaks the marriage then.

• you are a virgin so yo made it this far you might as well wait till marriage i see at as if you with hold sex it forces you to build a really strong relationship. Then when you add sex later its a huge boost not a glue thats holding a bad relationship together. Also it shows a commitment to one another, and responsibility and self discipline so they won't cheat

• Haha you don't think im sexualy frustrated im 19 year old boy but I don't just want pleasure for 30 minutes I want a lasting relationship and I don't want anyone that's has different goals than me

• Good for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it makes no difference except that you won't know if you're sexually compatable. What if your wife is a horny minx and you're unable to fullfill her sexual desires? Or the other way round. You wouldn't know untill you were married.

• if she's not fat and hot chances are ill be sexually compatible but if she's a sex prude and I want to duck all the time that will suck but since there's so much anticipation this won't happen

• Exactly. Most women wouldn't want to wait anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• of course it is!

and dont let others tell you otherwise... they can't go back no matter what.. you still have a chance

• Wait for sex until marriage? It depends on the people and their values. Marriages have worked fine whether the couple has waited for sex or not.

• I think there is something wrong because so many marriages end up in divorce

• There's a variety of reasons marriage ends in divorce. Sex isn't always the cause.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is better but not prefered because sex has become so mainstream that is rare to find poeple who actually want to wait.