How much you willing to spend on a wedding dress?

Im willing to spend not more than $25,000 for my wedding dress and $30,000-$40,000 for the reception gown

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably in the same range >.> But I think i'd spend more on the wedding than the reception gown.

• I have a "rich mummy and daddy" too, don't judge lmfao, but maybe i'd spend less, even though I have money, I don't think i'd be so quick to spend it or spend that much.

• Aw thats sweet, my parents are the same, my dad's 75 and my mom is 64 and they had their own businesses, thats why they're wealthy. I'd like to have a lush wedding and honeymoon too haha

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 10

• Why would you spend at least 55 to 65 grand on two dresses that you will never wear again after a day? Unless you got a shit tone of useless money lying around its a waste of money.

• You must be loaded

• You can marry wearing a $50 dress an live a happy married life long thereafter.
    Spend those $30 K to buy a nicer home.

• Where can you get a house for $30k? In where I live houses cost at least $2million

• nicer home = spend on a more expensive house

• 65k on dresses alone ?

Somebody got a rich mummy and daddy? pahaha

• why? even if I had millions I don't] I wouldn't spend that much on a dress or a reception! im a frugal man and a wedding can be a quality decent wedding not being too cheap ok? the more money u spend on a wedding isn't a guarantee its the best ok?

• A whopping 0.00$

• Thats an incredible amount of money. Im a guy and i will not give more than 1000€ for a dress, so thats my limit.

• better to spend on condom

• 25K on a wedding dress are you mad woman, most people don't even spend £3000

• Why not just hire a dress? You're not going to wear it again.

• Anyway I think more than $1000 is ridiculous.

• Indeed, unless she's the daughter of Warren Buffet or Donald Trump.

What Girls Said 13

• Lol, I probably won't spend more than a couple hundred. MAYBE a thousand, but I'd rather spend the money on other things.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../but-why.gif
    Seriously? That's crazy

1 or 2k maybe.
    But really I saw y friend getting married very spontaneously in cute 50 bucks dress she got from hollister and i thought the while thing very sweet. I never get the obsession people have about weddings

• $25,000? GOOD LAWD. how much do u plan the entire wedding to be?

id be happy with anything under $10,000. if i could get it under $5000, even better!

• Oh man, $25,000 for a dress is a lot for me.
    I honestly would not spend more than a few hundreds maybe.
    I don't know.
    Highest maybe up to $600.

Lol.

I don't know since I have never paid much attention to the shopping (bridal clothes) of weddings.

But I would not pay thousands of dollars for a dress. :p

• But its your wedding day it supposed to be special

• @SolitaireBond

• @Asker.. You could indeed.. And you will only ever get a fraction of what you paid for it.

• Under $6,000

• I spent $3,800 on mine, and that included the dress, hoop skirt, shoes, garter and jewelry set (tiara, necklace, and earrings).

• Wow seriously? That's A LOT

• Honestly, I have a white dress that I bought for $300, I'd rather wear that than pay $1000's for a dress I'm only going to wear once.

• What the actual fuck? I'm not willing to spend more than a couple hundred on a dress. The struggle is real. Who's gonna spend thousands of dolllars on a dress you're only going to wear once? I don't even belive in marriage. Wealthy people apparently have money to burn.

• Get a cheaper wedding spend big bucks on a more lavish honeymoon

• Why choose one if i can have both?

• My parent will be paying for it so no need to worry about that

• Nice

• I spent 1,000 on mine. and that's a lot

• Dream on lady.

• If you can't afford it doesn't mean i can't

• If you can then why didn't you? Its not a ridiculous amount of money if you really can spend that much on a dress.

• My wedding dress actually cost £10k which in my Country is an absolute obscene amount of money.

And where is it now?, hanging in it's bag in one of my wardrobes!