Would you be okay with attending a wedding reception that consisted of desserts only?

It would be around 1pm. Since people just ate lunch around noon, then I didn't think this would be as much of a problem. However, my Grandma says "People dont just want sweets! We want meat!" I dont want long wedding. Just an hour or two of mingling is fine for me. I definitely plan tonrun the guests out before dinner time.

• I'd be fine with sweets only. 🍭🍦🍰🍪🍩
  • she's right, we want meat! 🍗🍔🍖🍢🍤
  • Anyone who wants both are likely just greedy...

Most Helpful Girl

• What type of human being would have a problem with dessert? O_O

• Hahaha I hate to say it, but I'm black and well the majority of my family have never been to a family where dinner wasn't involved. So far, everyone in my household is fine with the idea. My grandma however claims to speak for herself and my many guests...

• I was thinking shishkabobs maybe?

• @Asker yeah that could be fine it doesn't have to be a huge spread it just has to have variety.

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds okay to me. A light snack would be perfect.

• Thanks :) I feel a bit better

What Girls Said 1

• Plenty of people just do a short cocktail reception where they would just serve hors d'ourves or sweets like you're talking about and there's nothing wrong with that. I'd prefer a full sit down mean (1PM is lunch time for a lot of people btw) but I'd be fine with something like that as well. It's your day, do it however you like! :)