Has anyone ever told you you're not marriage material?

Guys often tell me, "You're the kind of girl you marry"... I'm like Well duhh!! Thats cause they know I wouldn't have sex with them until we married anyways! However, one of my friends really hurt me one day when He told me I wasnr marriage material. I wonder if its cause I've kept him in the brozone for 5 years now? Not sure, but I was honestly shocked. I want to be a mother and wife more than anything. He really cut deep with that one.

Anyone ever said you werent hubby/wifey material?

• I've been told that I'm not wifey material.
  • I've been told that I'm not hubby material.
  • I know I'm not wifey material.
  • I know I'm not hubby material.
  • I've told someone they're not wifey material.
  • I've told someone they're not hubby material.
  • All of the above.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very much hubby material.

I think your friend said that to try to hurt you. I mean, why else would he say that? And if you know it not to be true, then let it roll of your back. He's just acting like a little weenie.

• I agree :) I think he's just hurt because I only see him as a friend

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys have told me they wouldn't marry me because they know I would never put up with them. It's very hurtful, but they're right.. they were jerks that cheated on their girlfriends and wives and treated them badly, so no I wouldn't ever put up with them.

if that's what marriage is about then I'd rather not be wifey material...

What Guys Said 4

• No, nobody needs to tell me that. I know it, I know that I am not a marriage material. It's my self-realization so I wouldn't care if someone tells me that or not.

• We have a way of manupulating a situation to make us feel better

I dont think he's hurt lol... but thats a nice one to make yourself feel better

To be marriage material you first have to date lol... and why dont you want to date him?

• No, I haven't.

• No. In fact quite the contrary.

What Girls Said 2

• Wifey material is relative to each guy. I've had some guys say I was and a guy say I wasn't. Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one. Lots of different types of women get married so who is he to define you? He may not wanna marry you but so what? Someone else will.

• Thanks! :) He probably only doesn't want to marry me because I won't allow him too. he's always hitting on me but I jusy brush it off. he's a friend and nothing more for a reason

• A long ago my friends told me i'm not marriage material. 🙊😒