• Indifferent
    7% (2)9% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • See results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Always have and always will. Unfortunately, too many people take marriage very lightly. They enter into and leave the union too easily.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest with you, marriage is the only relationship that I'm interested in and take seriously. So yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Context please.

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you value it as a viable option? Do the pros outweigh the cons? Would you like to get married or would you prefer to just stay in a relationship?

• Might want to update the question, darling.

• Yupppeerzz

0|0
    0|0
  • Still?
    I never did and I still don't

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• the risk doesn't outweigh the reward

I'd maybe have a different opinion if I wanted kids but since I dint I really don't feel like it's worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still value marriage and I am very liberal person. I support all forms of marriage and all rights etc, I feel that has no effect on the concept of marriage as a loving lifelong partnership. I'm atheist as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only with a prenuptial agreement.
    I'm not stupid, there is no way I would let a single penny go to someone else if I got divorced.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have seen some pretty successful marriages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but because I respect it I duno if it's for me, so many people get divorced and I can't ever imagine finding someone I'd trust enough to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • The value of marriage is to make a home for children in my opinion. For the rest I could take or leave it.

0|0
    0|0