Guys, What would make u decide to get married?

Assuming u have a fair amount of money
is it about time? Ur significant other? Pressure from society?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman preferably one I find very attractive!

What Guys Said 7

• like if money is not a problem at all it comes down to the quality and quantity of time we had together. in my opinion at least 4 years of relationship with a considerable time of "having lived together" is vital for me to consider marriage.

• If I felt like I couldn't live without my S/O.

• If I was positive that I found the right woman in my life.

• only if u both love each other! money can be lost society don't know anything about your situation And when u truly fall in love for real then its time money is ok but don't depend or base your marriage on money ok?

• Right now, I'm just waiting for someone who is worthy of being the mother of my dragons.

• Well if i had the money... it would be finding my significant other... then its DONE

• I was pulled in two directions about marriage. On the one hand there was nothing in it for me personally but on the other I think of having children as a kind of duty, a keeping faith with all the people who came before me in my line and the only way for me to repay the debt of love and devotion my parents gave me.

So I decided I would get married only if I found someone who would be a true life partner. Someone worthy of devotion who wanted me. Then I got lucky.

Sometimes not trying to get something is the only way to find it.