Is this a good idea?

Well it's me the guy who asked about proposing a couple of days ago and I wanted to know if this is a good idea. Well she's going to be a bridesmaid at her friends wedding on new years and I was thinking while we are dancing to a slow song at the reception if I had a little speech which I've already made about a question I've been wanting to ask and while I'm doing that secretly put the ring on her finger. Then say can you come to the hall with me and get down on one knee and ask her to marry me. Or should I just ask her with the ring and not put it on her finger yet?

What Girls Said 1

• no no no. the bride will never forgive you. never intrude on another woman's wedding day.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds tight….but NO. I repeat NO. I like your idea and its got sum thought and a little swagger to it but dude….this is another woman’s wedding day. Women dream about their wedding day like guys dream about one day havin tickets to the Super Bowl. You just don’t mess w/sh*t like that.

If you propose on another girl’s wedding day, that girl is gonna hate you FOREVER! And you would’ve ruined her “day” for your fantasy proposal. Let your proposal stand alone and do it on another day.

I don’t claim to know girls but I do know one thing: NEEEVVVVVVEEEERRRRR FUCK WIT A GIRLS WEDDING DAY

• It's good I changed my mind after I came up with it haha I did it today and I liked it much better, and she said yes and that's all that matters.

• Thats what I'm talkin about homeboy! Congratulations. You made a wise decision dude....one of many more you will make