What to do with the wife?

The 7th of August is our 16th Anniversary, what shall we do? we have discussed getting out and going camping being we have only got to go once this year. We have also talked about just going out to eat and hitting redbox to get a couple movies and just and go back home and just enjoy each others company. Decisions , decisions

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on groupon or living social and get her a spa deal (saves money and gets her better services) while she is away buy some champagne (a good one), rent some movies you both will like, buy her favorite flowers (and don't forget something sweet!), order in (how about some nice stuffed crust pizza, easy casual fun and yummy!) pick her up, come home give her her flowers and sweet treat, pour her some champagne while you set up the movie, tell her the pizza is in the oven (you kept it warm), get yourselves over to the couch and enjoy the rest of your night (and don't forget the sex!)

• That would be cool but neither of us drink so that rules out the champagne. We are still deliberating

What Girls Said 1

• Go camping!! Summer goes by way too fast as it is. Don't waste anymore time indoors.

A few weekends ago my boyfriend and I got a hotel room like less than ten miles away from our apartment just to wind down. It was great to order room service, hang by the pool, and we explored and tried new restutants (we moved to a new state/city a few months ago so we hadn't been everywhere yet). It wasn't too pricey, romantic, and extra great for me because there wasn't any cooking or cleaning! If you're looking for the simple route something like that could be fun. Maybe driving to an area or city you two aren't familiar with yet.

• I could possibly find a town relatively close that she hasn't been to , but I have grown up here so I would have to really travel a ways to see something different. We are leaning toward the camping trip at this point.

What Guys Said 3

• Congratulations, first of all.

Go out to eat but do it outside town. That's my advice. One of my favorite restaurants in the world is an hour and a half away from home, so it's a really fun trip, perfect for special occasions. Combine it with some other activity (antiquing, an auction, museum visit, concert, anything) and you've got a lovely afternoon and evening out.

• Go away overnight. Sleep in a strange bed and have hotel sex. Treat your marriage like it is something special - because it is!

• Going out to eat and the movies! Soundd amazing... What shall we see honey?😎😎😎