How should I feel about this situation with my wife and her ex?

I am 25 and my wife is 30. My wife ran into her ex yesterday. She was abused by him. He put the moves on her and slapped her butt. She then slapped him in the face. She told me this and I won't lie, I did get upset. Am I wrong to be upset?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, What she did was great, just protect her and be there for her

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be upset at her because it seem like it's the ex who don't have respect for her.

• He abused her a lot before we met.

• Thank you for MHO!
      I hope things get better for y'all and have a good holiday.

• Same to you. Thank you.

What Girls Said 4

• If you are upset at him and not her then it is okay for you to be upset. Somebody tried to take what was not his to have. That is reasonable cause for anger.

• If you ar not upset, it means you are supporting her ex, and supporting her abusement. This is a serious problem and if you're not upset about this situation, you're not supporting your wife.

You should do something about this, to end this abusement, now!

It will get worse if you just stand in the corner!

Help your wife! You are meant to help her at all costs!

• Upset at what? Her? Yes you are wrong. Him? Nope you should be

• It is okay if you are upset at him. I would be too if someone did that to a close one.

What Guys Said 2

• Did she do anything wrong?

• No if you see that sorry son of a Bitch again don't be afraid to give him one right under the chin

• I wasn't with her at the time. But I will be because the sob is everywhere.