(Quiz) Who should you marry?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/who-you-should-marry#.tj6O85zmP

You got: A Merman
You should marry a merman (or a mermaid if you prefer). You can live in the sea together doing awesome underwater stuff.
(Quiz) Who should you marry?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Billionaire Puppy

You should marry a billionaire puppy. She can make you feel secure with her billions of dollars but also have puppy cuddle time with lots of love.

So, we get to do it... doggy style? 8)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well, since I have already taken some quizzes today, might as well continue lol
    ----------------------------
    You got: A Donut

You should marry a donut. Donut wants to care for you. Donut is fun. Donut knows how to LIVE. Donut can provide for you what others can’t.
    ----------------------------
    It may provide a fulfilling life for a bit, but I feel like after couple days the relationship would just get "stale."
    ... Plus I'd rather not eat my SO, or be tempted to cheat on it for with a warm and more delicious Kolach

• You got: Billionaire Puppy

You should marry a billionaire puppy. He can make you feel secure with his billions of dollars but also have puppy cuddle time with lots of love.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17025-1438284975-2.jpg

• You got: Billionaire Puppy

• You got: Billionaire Puppy

• Forget about the quiz, I will only marry my babe @cl_517 ... And of course since I'm an Arab and she is an American, once I get the American citizenship, I will tell her "it was very nice to marry you, bye bye" Hahahah ;p

#Cruelintentions ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• You got: Billionaire Puppy

And me and that puppy started a revolution that changed the world.

• You got: A Donut

You should marry a donut. Donut wants to care for you. Donut is fun. Donut knows how to LIVE. Donut can provide for you what others canโ€™t.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8013-1438285132-2.jpg

@cinderelli

• Same as you. I'll pass. Mermaids are freaky

• You got: A lion girl.
    You should marry a lion girl. You can live in wherever you want. doing awesome stuff together.

• Mermaids have no sexual organs.

What Girls Said 11