Would you marry someone you didn't find physically attractive?

I would. It's the personality which counts for me. Most women I know feel personality is the best but what about the men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't marry someone I didn't have the slightest, I repeat, SLIGHTEST bit attracted to. I just couldn't make it work out, for sexual drive reasons.

But I would marry a girl I barely found remotely attractive. Another words, the girl has to at LEAST be a 4/10 on my looks scale (which represents 90 percent or better of the women I see under 40.)

What Guys Said 12

• Of course personality is important. But physical attraction is important, too, and I can't pretend otherwise. However, being in love makes people beautiful. My girlfriend is 63 years old and I think she's HOT!

• Nope, I would not marry a girl that I'm not physically attracted to. Looks are not everything and I agree that personality matters more, but still, look are important for me.

• No I wouldn't, I do think personality is more important but I have to also be physically attracted to my wife.

• No. I don't care if that sounds shallow, but I would need to find a girl to be at least somewhat attractive to even be interested in her.

It's not like I have high standards either. All I look for in the looks department is a girl with a cute face, who is shorter than me (I'm 6 feet tall), and who is healthy. Anything more is a plus.

• Probably not. I'd like someone who's respectworthy and sufficiently compatible as a person, and I actually do find attractive physically too.

• Like I don't find them attractive at all... Not a chance

• I'll need some time to think about this... I have a friend I'm not attracted to, but I enjoy her company more than a lot of good looking women... but to marry, hmm

• Hell no. I need to want to bang her.

• Does she have to be the sexiest woman ever? Nope. But I have to at least feel something

• Impossible thing to do attraction is a must

• (Gasp) A kindred soul! I am with you on this one!

• I would never even start dating her. We wouldn't be able to get to that parr unless she bad...

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't marry someone I wasn't attracted to: while personality is the primarily important aspect to a relationship, physical attraction is as well. If you are not physically attracted to someone it can cause issues later.

• I had a crush on a guy who was literally a 3 out of 10. I wanted to marry him. But when I asked him out, he said no. Crushed me to pieces really.

• I don't want a man to marry me if he doesn't find me physically attractive.

• Sexual attraction is a mussst.

• Sadly no. I have to be physically attracted to them as well. Not just mentally.

• As long as I feel some attraction, yes.

• I think successful happy relationships are more than physical , emotional or mental attraction. Their actually has been a lot more research that says people do have biological companions out there. So, yes its possible to me.

• Hell no. I honestly think that's an awful thing to do, I wouldn't want someone to marry me when they didn't even find me attractive.

• Nope. Some attraction is a must.

• Nice profile picture, it's so interesting to see how your bag looks like lol.

• No i would not

• No... Because how are we going to have kids if I don't find him attractive and then we can't have sex

Lol