Who else thinks people who judge people because they're married, are morons?

Ok. I've done some research on this, and many many people are saying that people getting married are idiots.
In my opinion, the people saying this are complete morons and are very selfish. Who are you to say that it's not okay to get married, miserable twats!

Most Helpful Guy

• because hollyweird the movies the media portray marriage as a joke that we don't need marriage any more, and society as a whole has been brainwashed cheapening marriage as unnecessary useless worthless! if a person goes into a marriage with divorce on their minds what happened to love trust faithfulness? then that marriage is already doomed to fail!

Most Helpful Girl

• People say that? Well that's just ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• All I got from this question is "I don't like to be judged but I'll judge those who judge me"

• When two morons get married together it saves a marriage: if they didn't marry together they'd marry other people and spoil two marriages that way.

• By judging people who judge other people, aren't you just as bad as those doing the judging?

• no im not lol i just dont get why they get their noses in other peoples business.

What Girls Said 3

• People have different ideas of marriage and it's importance. For some people, marriage is an outdated institution with no relevance on modern society. A lot of people also seem to be against marriage because divorce is so common. However, for others, marriage is a very important aspect of their lives and could be a very significant tradition, especially if the person is religious. Cultural values varies a lot when it comes to marriage too.

I don't think either of these notions are "wrong," people just have different thoughts and opinions of marriage and that's okay. I don't think people are "idiots" who get married and I don't think people are "morons" for disagreeing with the idea of marriage. Name calling isn't really necessary.

• well, people are entitled to their opinions but we should try to avoid insulting others.

• It's their opinion, i don't care too much for it. At the end of the day its me and my husband who is putting my part in to make our marriage work, not the others.