Is anyone else waiting till Marriage to have Sex?

I am but it feels like I'm the only one, at least where I am. Also it's tempting to have premarital sex but I would rather do it with someone I loved and cared for, and someone I was committed to!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not waiting till marriage, but there are quite a few people here who are, so you're not alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex feels really awesome. I say screw it, we are in the 21 century. Its all about being the best we can be and having as much fun as we can and doing everything we ourselves want to do. But then again, to each his own. If you want to wait untill marriage go ahead and do it just be warned that you may miss out. Only do it if its really what YOU want to do.

• True story but your not missing out if your getting your life together ^.^ I will party when I'm 25

• Or when I go to a university with a lot of sluts

• True. Im not in college but im guessing its a sex fests. Like you would literally have to not try to not get laid lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I am. You are right. It is tempting but I just know I will regret if I give into the temptation.

• I'm waiting indefinitely. Maybe soon, maybe until marriage, or maybe never.

• Sex is fun, but sex with someone who loves you is better. The connection/passion/intimacy/mutual respect is worth the wait.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, but it's hard to find same-minded people...