Could I be engaged soon?

I'm 24 an my boyfriend is 25 and we've been together for 10 years now.

We plan to get an apartment in 8 months (the fall of 2010) and by then we will have just turned 25 and 26 over the summer.

He says he doesn't want to get engaged soon and has mentioned only wanting to get married when he's ready to have kids and this is the fist I've heard of that reason... he has even told me he doesn't want to do everything at once...

Surely as we have been together for this long and it will be nearing 11 years a few months after moving in together and we are in our mid 20's, could his mind change for sooner than a few years from now for engagement?

What Guys Said 2

• Engagement? Engaged in what?

As my mother used to say, "Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?"

If he's not ready for the responsibility of engagement/marriage/children, don't move in with him.

Ted

• not sure he will change his mind but if you rather win him to change his mind then it could work.But also,you must not force him to do that.

Thnx

What Girls Said 0