(NOT RACIST) Girls, Would you marry an Arab guy?

I´m not asking this for a reason specifically.
It´s just cus´my dad is Lebanese and he wants me to date an arab-muslim guy.
That guys is his bestfriend´s son, but I dont know.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on his religion. There are some absolutely gorgeous Arab men! Some of the most respectful men I have ever encountered were Arabs. However, I am a Christian woman who plans on celebrating Christian traditions with my children and teaching them Christian values. I will never leave my religion to be Muslim and to my understanding, once you marry or have children with a Muslim man, your kids automatically become Muslim.

I would totally date an Arab Christian or in some odd stretch of imagination, an Americanized, less extreme Arab Muslim who loved me enough to let me raise our children as Christians.

• Woah... that´s the answer!
      But I´m not of a certanly religion so... well.

• tehehe! why, thank you :)

So with you not being of a certain religion, would you care if this guy is Muslim? Either way, make sure you read the Quran and know what you're getting yourself into so that you can make an informed decision before you give things the chance to get serious.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, I don't know why, but I kind of want to.

If my parents agree, and I really like the guy, yeah.
    He can teach me Arabic too!

• We share the same religion so maybe.

• If I fell in love with one sure.

• If he is a good guy then ya of course

• Yeah, I would.

• I did. It did not end well.

• why? hahaha
      I´m not racist. I think Arab gys are very handsome, but... If their family it´s like mine... I definetly won´t do it.

• He was Lebanese as well. It was probably a cultural difference thing. That and he was abusive. When his brothers and him would get into fights they would be holding knives to each other's throats! He also wanted me to convert to Islam (which I could never do). I'm sure this is not how all Muslim men are, of course. But I probably wouldn't be too eager to get into a relationship with another one.

• yes i would.