Guys, which of these two girl would you marry?

Ok, so two girls, both with equally good personality, however, one is an inexperienced virgin, and one has somewhat slept around. Which would you want to marry?
I'm just curious because I know some guys say they don't like virgins because they're inexperienced, and some are the opposite and prefer someone inexperienced.

• Virgin
    76% (39)
  • Non virgin
    24% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Let me clarify, you don't have to wait till after marriage to have sex of course.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Which would you prefer a nice cold fres unopened soda can or one thats been opened already and has had seven dicks in it? Thats sums up this question nicely lol.

What Guys Said 27

• a virgin means she respects her body herself enough to stay pure for her husband and after marriage! her virginity is a gift given by het to her husband not a cheap trinket ok? that means she has control is patient her virginity is valuable its priceless she isn't going to throw her virginity away and she isn't acting like a animal! The sleeping around lady is a slut a hoar! by playing fast and loose, she has no control no dignity or patience maybe has STDs don't even know it and where is her love in all of this?

• I don't think women EVER forget their "summit guy"... you're thinking about him right now... ehh... the one who the girl lost her virginity to... the prince charming they thought he was ehhh... the one who broke her.

Anyway.
    Personally I don't really have a preference for this kinda stuff but if you're gonna hold me at a gunpoint and I HAVVVE to choose.
    Eh...
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe -
    It says Non-virgin.

• If i had the choice, obviously the virgin.

• I can't help but think that if I was the only guy that a girl slept with, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from wondering "what else is out there?"

• Her being experienced wouldn't stop her from wondering that, unless you were well hung and highly skilled.

• @Asker
      You're missing the point. Both a virgin and a non-virgin are at equal risk of being unsatisfied. The difference is that the non-virgin will know what they may be missing, but the virgin will have to use their imagination. And imagination tends to be much more powerful than memory. If we are getting married there is presumably more to the relationship than sex, and whatever finite quality that may be, it is equal to both the virgin and non-virgin. However, the allure of other men can not be equal as reality can never compete with imagination.

• @Bandit74
      That's the whole benefit of experience, in general: knowing yourself. The experienced girl is much more likely to know if she is ready to settle down and be monogamous, and would presumably not be getting married in the first place, if she isn't ready. It is always those who lack experience that are most fickle about their choices. This is true of everything, not just sex or marriage.

• Non virgin, I don't want the town bike, but I do want someone that knows what she wants out of a relationship. Virgin speaks of inexperience in more than just having sex.

• I want to know what she's like sexually. Virgins don't know what they're into

• Virgin

,,,,,,,,,,

• Assuming they are both completely equal in all things except that, it would likely be whoever I met first

• Well as you mentioned that the virgin Is not waiting till marriage so i will go with the virgin!!!

Cause i don't want to be with a girl who has slept around...😊

• I'm a virgin and I'm waiting for a virgin.

• don't get me wrong, I would love to be a girls first, but I would prefer to have sex with her before marriage.

• How about idgaf if she's a virgin or not... Judging someone based on how "pure" a girl is and whether to pop the question if she had sex or not would make you a pompous asshat.

• I'd prefer the virgin

• I'm 24, I haven't had anything sexual before, even not kissed any girl. I just want to live all the "firsts" with my future woman in marriage life.
    It would be great gift i could give to her i guess, that letting her to be my first in almost everything.
    And yeah i would like to have a virgin pure queen, cause thats why i haven't done anything sexual

• men don't marry anymore.
    53% of all marriages fail and if they fail the woman can take everything including the children. I don't know a man that is actually looking forward for marriage.
    chalk it up to feminazis.
    all you younger ladies get ready for that awakening. but if your cool with a relationship then your good to go, but don't expect marriage. Because men lose everything in divorce courts that obviously prefer the women.

• Well when you say the non virgin has only somewhat slept around that means she can't be very experienced, at least not enough to be marriage material. If she was like a pornstar and knew how to get a guy off just by looking at him then hell yeah!

• I would choose non-virgin.

• I don't plan on marrying. But the girl of my dreams would be seasoned in the art of pleasure.

• For some reason I've always found non-virgins to me more appealing...

• maybe the virgin because im too so i know what she feels too

• I'll not marry either but I like virgin :*

• I'm a virgin too so it works

• My fiancee and I are both virgins, and I have no regrets.

• The virgin girl for sure, Why should I waste my time and energy on a hoe?

• Guys who aren't total scumbags don't like to have sex with virgins that they aren't really into because it makes them feel guilty creating a negative experience for something that will be a major event in one's life.

• non virgin. I don't care if she had sex with other guys before.

• virgin alone means nothing. i want her a christian.