Who should propose the second date?

If a girl cancels a second date on you, with a valid excuse, but doesn't offer to re-schedule, is there a point of the guy calling a few days later to ask to meet again? Or should he wait for the girl to come to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask her one more time. Sense she did give a valid excuse. But in the same sense it is okay if you want to wait a few days to see if she contacts you. More than likley if she likes you she will hint around that she would like to go out again she may even come right out and ask when can all go out again. Hope this works out for you :)

What Girls Said 2

• She could be shy, or unsure or whatever. If the first date went well, ask her out really, really casually. Maybe run into her, (not literally lol) and ask if she's free. The point of the casualness is so that she has the opportunity to say no. (yes, I know it would hurt, but that's better than making her feel like she has to say yes, which generates ill-will)

• I you would like, ask her if she's free some other time. But if she doesn't even say "but I'm free this day..."then she may not be interested.

What Guys Said 0