Do you think she'll bring me TROUBLE? I Like her A LOT! But people advised NOT to ask her out! Am I Blind?

I met her about 2 months ago. She's architect, from Brazilian's branch office, but now she's here (NYC office), because although she's very young, she already has an architectural doctorate degree (Arch D). whose field is uncommon and important for our new project. So, she's designing this. And she supposed to stay here during the construction, but she did not accept. Kate (our colleague) told me she wants to return to Brazil as soon as possible, because she misses her friend and family, especially the nephews...also her culture and hear Portuguese).

Well, anyway, here's what really matters: She's not just intelligent, she's also gorgeous, really is, extremely beautiful and HOT... but her attribute that I most like is that she's very decent...I noticed that because almost all singles men from office asked her out, and she didn't accept none.

I was so curious about her, that I called Ricardo, a friend from Brazilian's branch office, and he said she's divorced with no kids; She got married at 17, with her 1st BF, who is 15 years older, and is court judge. She DIVORCED him last year, at age 27! (now she's 28)! Her marriage ended because of HIS JEALOUSY+ HE HIT HER+ she had an ABORTION because of this! (I was shocked when I found).

Ricardo (yeah, he told me a lot) also said she's always receiving flowers, but never accept a date. She's single since she got divorced last year! So, that's her. Will she bring me trouble? I disagree...

Well, now that I know that she says NO to everyone, and besides she's so quiet and closed that never comes to our happy hour, how can I approach her? I want a serious relationship...If I could prove that I'm not like that Brazilian she divorced! I never felt this before, and I'm not exaggerating!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your interested, she may or not think your interesting aswell.

Theres only one way to find out

Why would she be trouble, there's plenty of divorced people around, there's nothing wrong with that.

Tho honestly, I wouldn't mention that you know about all that from "Ricardo" as you'll appear as the stalker kinda guy...

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds like your lady friend has been through a lot and doesn't want anymore complication. I wouldn't ask her on a date. I would just be friendly and try to get to know her. She has been abused and probably believes that men just want one thing (many do). Not to mention she is only in NYC for a this project and will probably want to go home as soon as the project is over. Ofter to show her the city, maybe a Saturday morning. Invite another person along. Make her feel welcome and comfortable. You might just give her a reason to stay.

• Sounds like you're inlove...you need to let her know. A lot of times people miss out on opportunites merely because they did not take the chance. Approaching someone that you know little about and telling then your feelings can be extremely hard but DO IT! Atleast you will know if she feels the same...But I feek that if you feel this strongly you definitley NEED to say something. Don't just give her roses or say she is beautiful. I am sure she is tired of hearing about that. I became really attracted to this one guy merely because he showed interest in me beyond physical. Say something to her that no guy has ever shown her interest in her heart. ;) Hope this helps!

• dont rush into it.

Do not directly approach her asking her on a date.

Because, many guys before you have been denied.

Maybe start off as friends? then ask her to join you for a cup of coffee?

start off smooth and let things run its course.

BUT

you will never know, if you don't first try.

• if you really like her you should take it slow,give her some time to heal the old wound.making a move little by little and even if she goes back to Brazil you should still stick to her,chat with her online and stuff.you should let her know you're not fooling around.

PS.MY BEST WISHES!GOOD LUCK DUDE!LOL

• Well some attractive girls go for jerks because when they get the guy it makes them feel wanted they may of had a bad child. my adivce to you is to get he rout to just hang with you a little show her you care about her and stuff and see where it goes. Take it slow and just eb a friend for a bit

• I think she takes time, that's why she says no to everyone. I mean after through that kind of marriage, whose not?! and this is just a year ago.. she would still focus on her life & not gonna involved in serious relationship anytime soon

But say Hi & introduce yourself wouldn't hurt her.. take it easy

• Stop trying to prove yourself and convince yourself into a relationship with a woman. If she has gone through all that and turns everyone down then she is not looking for a relationship. I'm sorry to say but your feelings are pretty one-sided. It sounds as if you don't know this woman too well. If you haven't asked her out yet I see no harm in doing so, but don't expect anything to go from it. It seems pretty unlikely but I don't want to throw any negative vibes onto you! I hope you find happiness.

Oh, don't just ask her out. Develop a rapport with her and see if your personalities work well together. Be friendly with her and get to know her as a person. If she says no to everyone there is probably a reason. You don't want to come off like every other guy she has turned down, sometimes women that turn down a lot of guys do it because they seem fake and they all want the same thing and she sees through that. Good luck

What Guys Said 0