When do you want to get married?

In today's world it seems that the age for marriage is getting older and older. How old do you want to be when you get married?

• <22
  • 22-25
  • 25-27
  • 27-29
  • 30+

Most Helpful Girl

• since am already hitting 25 next year, C is out of the question, I guess I wanna get married by 28 or 29, so I can have kids by 30.

I still wanna do a lot of stuff while am still single and not attached to someone and ''commited", cause I know once you get engaged, married or whatever, you will have to give up some of your dreams and I have a lot of dreams that are yet to be achieved, so I guess Not any time soon.. am still young and not responsible enough to take such a step!

Oh and most importantly, I haven't found THE ONE to marry yet so untill I do and get to know him well it gunna take few years...

*Sigh am gunna be the old lady with young kids!*

• This sure deserves to be selected as best answer. Her answer is so very true.

• Thank you very much! it came from the heart!

tough to be alone around this time of the year!

What Girls Said 16

• statistics say that people that get married before 25 are more likely to get divorced, but they also say that people that live together before marriage are more likely to get divorced... so I guess I can't really go by statistics, because in my opinion too many people are getting married to early in the relationship and getting divorced too quickly. so I voted '25-27' because I'm in no hurry to get married, but I don't want to be an older bride, I want to look good, but be completely ready for marriage, where, at the age of 23, I can still say I am far from ready!

• If my career or choice didn't require my being gone for months/years at a time, I would love to get married...but I don't think I'll be able to find someone who will be willing to either not see me for months/years at a time, or would be willing to go with me where ever I am needed.

If I didn't have to travel I would like to get married around D's options. That's when I would be done with my schooling and hopefully having a "stable" job for a little over a year. :)

• What kind of career are you pursuing?

• Paleontology....<3! lol. :)

• Cool! I have a similar issue. I want to teach ESL overseas, so it's either I meet a woman while I'm teaching or tough cookies for me unless she is willing to wait around until I can get a tenture track position.

• Well I picked 25-27 since that is where I fall, lol. I never thought of marriage as something I was gonna do,lol. I was cool with being single. Never till I got with my current guy. He is the first guy that marriage sounds like the best thing. Not that I dated guys with no regards to a future, but it was never something I saw with them the longer we dated. But him...I have. Now just for him to ask, lol cause I don't think I'd have the nerve to ask him.

• NEVER

ABOLISH MARRIAGE

IT'S AN OUTDATED IDEA THAT DIED LONG LONG LONG AGO!

• Are you being sarcastic or serious?

• It's my opinion. Look at the divorce rates and also look at how unhappy they are once they are in it. Sorry, been there and done that.

• Oceanlab is smarter than all y'all.

• Whenever I'm done with school and establish my career. I would say 25+

• I'd like to get married around 23/24 , but I'd get married whenever I find my soulmate.

• i was 22

• I finish school next year so hopefully before I turn 25.

• i'll finish uni when I'm 26 and I definitely don't want to get married before that. I want to concentrate on becoming my own person before I share it with another person.

• Young, haha I want to be over with that stupid game of cat and mouse as quickly as possible.

• I want to get married about a decade from now- so late twenties.

• i love how the guys want to be married older then when the girls want to marry, I choose C :)

• i have no idea to be honest

• I voted C but really anytime 25+

• I vote B

• i'd like to get married around 25, but that's probably not gonna happen

• Aww, why would you say that?

• I know I'm not the answerer,but I'll give my two cents.What you plan out doesn't always happen.Things happen and change.

• I'm not gonna get out of school until I'm 25. and up until that time I'm gonna be too busy with school stuff that I won't be able to date.

=[

What Guys Said 9

• My dad counseled me to get married at 25 --- by then you'll know better. :-)

Ted

• You don't need to marry to live with the love of your life... marriage its a waste of money, time and gives you headaches! Just stay with your lover, have children a good job and house. You'll have it all without a marriage! And if something goes wrong, you just separate you don't need to have more problems with the divorce papers! Marriage is a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! Follow my idea. I know people who did and are perfect. True story (:

• Never ever ever! I want zero marriages and zero children when I turn 1000.

• id ,love to get married when I'm 25-27, but at this point marrying at any age probably won't be happening

• um I said 22-25 but probly 25-27 actually cus itll b after college when I meet so many options of girls and will have a good job (hopefully)

• 30 +. well maybe 31 or 32when I know for sure that I'm stable in this life

• Never isn't an option? Wtf?

• Hahaha!!!!! meant* the same-

• Well, if you notice I said at what age do you plan on getting married not are you getting married and if so, when? Never doesn't apply to the question as you aren't getting married, therefore the statistics don't apply for you.

• im getting married next year so I'll 27

• Around 28, that seems about right. 10 years out of high school on your own, probably have a lot together.