(Quiz) Are you marriage material?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/are-you-actually-marriage-material#.nfrMdL5ad

You got: Most Definitely
You are the total package, and 100% desirable. You have the right mix of charm, wit, intelligence, and looks that people go gaga for. Who wouldn’t want to marry someone as perfect as you?
(Quiz) Are you marriage material?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Of Course, Just Not Right Now

You’re enticing, enchanting, and downright adorable. Marriage is definitely in the cards for you, but that day is still far off. Maybe you haven’t met the right person, or maybe you have other goals you want to accomplish first. You’ll get married someday, and it will be absolutely magical.

Yep, I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't need a quiz to tell I'm marriage material, I know I am, and I would love to be a wife one day!!! but I still did the quiz and I agree with the result! lol

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-3965-1428448426-3.gif

You got: Of Course, Just Not Right Now

What Guys Said 28

• You got : Most definitely
    ------------
    That's good. I mean, I already have a wedding coming up. All you GAGers are invited. I don't really know who I'm marrying yet, but buzzfeed told me it was going to be sometime this month. Ehh it's *just* a wedding. I'll wing it. I'm sure it'll be just a piece of CAKE.

Here is the invite 😁
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/90didj.jpg

• You got: You’re Already Married

You’re the type of person people both want and want to be like. You’re so good that someone already came and put a ring on it. Being awesome as you are, who can blame them?

Well, didn't see that coming.

• You got: Most Definitely

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-32349-1428448346-13.gif

yipee

• You got: Most Definitely

• You got: Most Definitely

• You got: Most Definitely

Lol I'm nowhere near perfect but it's nice to know I'm marriage material.

• Lol. You didn't need a quiz to tell you this. You could've just asked me 😜

• Oh dear!!
    You got: No, You Prefer the Single Life

You’re independent and know what you like. You enjoy freedom and personal liberty. You enjoy the power and privilege that being single brings because you’re too awesome to ever be held down.

• ( I know I am but lets see what the quiz say )

Haha lmao

You got: You’re Already Married

• Are You Marriage Material?

You got: Most Definitely

• Are You Marriage Material?

You got: Of Course, Just Not Right Now

• You got: Most Definitely

You are the total package, and 100% desirable. You have the right mix of charm, wit, intelligence, and looks that people go gaga for. Who wouldn’t want to marry someone as perfect as you? '
    i definitely agree!!! I want to get married :)

• You got: You’re Already Married

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-826-1428448304-17.gif

No wonder people think I'm taken lol. I'm still single

• Are You Marriage Material?

You got: No, You Prefer the Single Life

You’re independent and know what you like. You enjoy freedom and personal liberty. You enjoy the power and privilege that being single brings because you’re too awesome to ever be held down. NBC

• You got: Most Definitely

• What the fuck? I'm so NOT marriage material :P

You got: Most Definitely

• I got "Most Definitely".

• You got: Most Definitely

• Are You Marriage Material?

You got: Most Definitely

• i will find that perfect girl for me and marry her

• You got: Most Definitely

• No I'm not. To Coventry with that quiz, mind.

• You got: Most Definitely

• no way, I amsingle

• I'm already married?
    News to me!

• Most definitely, , I must search my wife then :D

• http://i.imgur.com/zB3rcWl.png
    Silly quiz. I'm not married.

• I got definitely too...

• Where is that gif from?

What Girls Said 29

• You got: Most Definitely

quizzes make me feel way too good bout myself lol.

• You got: Most Definitely

Ahah hope it is true tho 🙈🙉🙊

• You got: Most Definitely

• i got same as you..
    You got: Most Definitely

^^ not surprised at all

• You got: No, You Prefer the Single Life

awwwwww marriage is not that bad :P

• "You got: You’re Already Married

You’re the type of person people both want and want to be like. You’re so good that someone already came and put a ring on it. Being awesome as you are, who can blame them?"

You can say that, I suppose as I've been with my boyfriend for close to 4 years now. Don't believe in marriage, but all our friends consider us to be married. :p

• You got: Most Definitely

Interesting since I hate commitment lol

Told you Mom, I'm still not ready x)

• You got: Most Definitely

HaHa thanks i am awesome i guess lol.

• You Got: You're Already Married

Yeahh, who can blame them? (;
    Jk, I'm nowhere near married rn but ok 😂👰

• You got: Most Definitely

You are the total package, and 100% desirable. You have the right mix of charm, wit, intelligence, and looks that people go gaga for. Who wouldn’t want to marry someone as perfect as you? s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-32349-1428448346-13.gif

• Most Definitely

Lol, cute X)

• You got: Most Definitely

• I got: Most Definitely

(same as you).

• I'm apparently already married... Odd. You'd think I would have noticed that...

I disagree with this quiz anyway. I'm not marriage material. I'm more of a cotton-polyester blend.

• You got: You’re Already Married

Guys, i swear i'm single!

• You got: You’re Already Married

You’re enticing, enchanting, and downright adorable. Marriage is definitely in the cards for you, but that day is still far off. Maybe you haven’t met the right person, or maybe you have other goals you want to accomplish first. You’ll get married someday, and it will be absolutely magical. The CW

• I got most definitely too.

That's a bit of a relief I suppose.

• You got:... No, You Prefer the Single Life !!!
    I love my single life but I do wish to find someone someday...(don't wanna end up with a 100 cats) *shivers*

• According to that quiz, I'm already married lmao

• According to buzzfeed, I'm already married!

• Apparently I prefer the single life 😫

• Did everyone get 'Most Definitely' or what? I know I did.

• You got: You’re Already Married

• I got most definitely

Yeah this is all true.