Am I wrong for wishing he wanted to spend more time with me?

Yesterday was our third year anniversary, I was off work but he ha to go in for a shift today so I saw him a little before he went to work. He came home and spent maybe 30 mins with me then headed out the door to go to the pool hall. I wanted him to stay but he said he haddent been in almost a week and wanted to go hang out. I can't be around cigarat smoke so i can't go and I have to stay home with the baby after 10 because that's her bed time. He says he has ADHD and can't do one thing for too long or he'll go crazy. He left around nine and said he'd be back before two, but its almost two now. I wish he would come home. I don't want to nag at him by asking when he will be home since he already said before two. I feel like I must be an awful wife for not being good enough to spend a little time with, or entertaining enough to keep him from feeling like he's going crazy. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he should definitely be spending time with you, especially if you have a little one to take care of. You guys need date nights and continue courting each other, thats when relationships suffer, when you get too comfortable the passion slowly dies away,

What Guys Said 2

• Wishing? No, expecting? Yes.

• So, what happened?

What Girls Said 0