Would you get married on a weekday?

Any day besides Saturday and Sunday.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but it would have to be on a Friday evening.

I want people to show up at my wedding and people are less likely to show up on a weekday.

What Guys Said 5

• For people that do not have a lot of money they may only be able to afford a weekday. It is a lot cheaper, like I think then venue hire (which is a massive cost) is nearly half the price of a Sat. So yes I would consider it.

• I wouldn't get married at all

• Then WHY did you answer this question? I'm obviously talking about people who want to get married.

• Why DID you have to go ANONYMOUS to ask the STUPID QUESTION?

We all have answers and questions we need solving

• Why would that matter?

• My wedding was a Friday evening. Everyone showed up that we wanted to (except people with health issues that couldn't drive or fly here). It made booking things less stressful as Saturdays fill up first, and are usually more expensive.

• What's with all the marriage questions today?

No, marriage is dead.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course. Maybe on Friday evening or night.

• i wouldn't mind getting married on a Friday, in fact I know a lot of people do during the week-they're very small ceremonies though-but the venue is so much cheaper during the week.

• I would get married on a Wednesday, if I had it to do all over again! My husband and I were both born on Wednesdays, and later on our only child was also born on a Wednesday.