How I Propose to my Girlfriend?

There Are a critical problem that when I go to near to she , my heart beats go High, & I cannot say anything to her. I want to marry her. Send opinion on.

What Girls Said 1

• Well that is incredibly sweet. But if you're still in the phase where you're this flustered by her ("cannot say anything to her") are you sure you're ready to pop the big question? Things are still all butterflies and roses. You need to get to know her better (much better) before making a decision as big as spending the rest of your life with her. If she's really the one, your heart will always skip a beat when she's around. But before you get to that point, you need to at least be able to hold a conversation. My 2cents, for what it's worth. Once you know her well enough, you'll know which approach to take.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, all you really need to do is calm yourself down first, make sure you're ready, breathe in and out, and just go for it, that's all you really need to do