(Quiz) When are you going to get married?

http://www.playbuzz.com/meganelizabeth10/when-are-you-going-to-get-married

In A Few Years

Your wedding day is coming. . . but not for a few years. You are currently single or possibly casually dating someone. Don't rush into marriage until you are absolutely ready. Right now, you are enjoying your youth and your independence. You are the life of the party and you are not going to settle down just yet. Keep having fun and maybe your future husband is waiting for you out on the dance floor. Explore yourself, travel, and meet new people. This is YOUR time!

1|0
26|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Never

You are a free spirit who doesn't want to be tied down. You like to be on your own, without having to deal with someone else in your space. Sure you'll go on plenty of dates and maybe find yourself in a relationship or two, but you will soon realize that marriage just isn't in the books for you. You'd rather be single. In fact, single is actually the best - you get the whole bed to yourself!

^correction: no dates no relationships... nothing at all. not into these stuff.

basically i'm married to music already... so i'd say i'm technically married.

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Very Soon
    You've already found The One and you probably have everything planned, from your dream dress to your ideal honeymoon. If your fiancé hasn't popped the question yet, he is going to do it very soon. Expect a romantic proposal with music and rose petals and a candlelit dinner. When the day comes, your wedding will be even more elaborate and beautiful. You and your partner love each other so much and can't wait to start your life together!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• The answers to these ones always scare me. I swear if it says "Forever Alone" or something like that...

You got : You are already married
    Wait, are you sure you're not already married? Because it definitely seems like you are. Maybe it’s time to renew your vows or replay the wedding video to remind yourself about how awesome your big day was. You are in so much love with your partner and you wouldn’t trade your relationship for anything. Marriage and family is extremely important to you value your loved ones above anything else in your life.
    -------------
    😨...

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? 😱
    I even put "So single" when they asked me! Playbuzz go home, you drunk.

1|0
    1|0
  • Very Soon

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4558-ad62-e98cc14b694a.gif

You've already found The One and you probably have everything planned, from your dream dress to your ideal honeymoon. If your fiancé hasn't popped the question yet, he is going to do it very soon. Expect a romantic proposal with music and rose petals and a candlelit dinner. When the day comes, your wedding will be even more elaborate and beautiful. You and your partner love each other so much and can't wait to start your life together!

2|0
    0|0
  • When Are You Going To Get Married?

You Are Definitely Already Married

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4db0-91bd-62d02a19c3be.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • Wait, are you sure you're not already married? Because it definitely seems like you are. Maybe it’s time to renew your vows or replay the wedding video to remind yourself about how awesome your big day was. You are in so much love with your partner and you wouldn’t trade your relationship for anything. Marriage and family is extremely important to you value your loved ones above anything else in your life.

• Holy Sh**

Never

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c79-a96a-378d7805557b.gif

You are a free spirit who doesn't want to be tied down. You like to be on your own, without having to deal with someone else in your space. Sure you'll go on plenty of dates and maybe find yourself in a relationship or two, but you will soon realize that marriage just isn't in the books for you. You'd rather be single. In fact, single is actually the best - you get the whole bed to yourself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

well shit

2|0
    0|0
  • ''You are definitely already married''..

Ugh,... no... never fucking will be either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, do drugs, experiment, gain knowledge and sample all the flavors before strapping on your ball and chain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never I will be single forever

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine said never! What in the world! That is bullshit! I'm getting married to a goddess and a super strong Christian!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • This shit said "Never" lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • May be in few years...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a rebel because i didn't take the quiz. When i'm ready.

1|0
    0|0
  • In A Few Years

2|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon

But... I put I was SO single :/

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Sometime In A Faraway Future
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cb9-8cc7-ddb09c4dd1c9.gif
    It looks like you will get married, at least one day. We don't know for sure when that will be, but you won't be alone forever. Even though you think you've been cursed with bad dates, poor chemistry, and extreme awkwardness, you shouldn't give up. True love will find you. Sometime in the distant future, you will have the wedding you always dreamed of, we promise!
    omg.. this is cute.. xD i hope it will be true.. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • In A Few Years
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dbf-9588-ba9bc09bbe49.gif
    Your wedding day is coming. . . but not for a few years. You are currently single or possibly casually dating someone. Don't rush into marriage until you are absolutely ready. Right now, you are enjoying your youth and your independence. You are the life of the party and you are not going to settle down just yet. Keep having fun and maybe your future husband is waiting for you out on the dance floor. Explore yourself, travel, and meet new people. This is YOUR time!

Ahaha let's hope so tho 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • In A Few Years

1|0
    0|0
  • Give It 10 Years

http://i.imgur.com/vlmfgz3.gif

If you haven't found your true love yet, don't fret! You WILL get married, just not now. Give it 10 years and you will be happily married with a successful career and a stable life. Take this time to focus on your job, your friends, and yourself. You are the type of person who needs everything to be figured out and secure in your life before you need to share a life with someone else. When you do find yourself in a relationship, you will date for a long time and wait to get engaged until you both are absolutely 100% ready.

- This is accurate I guess. I am focusing on healing up and my career.

1|0
    0|0
  • You Are Definitely Already Married
    http://i.imgur.com/o3gZGrR.gifv
    Wait, are you sure you're not already married? Because it definitely seems like you are. Maybe it’s time to renew your vows or replay the wedding video to remind yourself about how awesome your big day was. You are in so much love with your partner and you wouldn’t trade your relationship for anything. Marriage and family is extremely important to you value your loved ones above anything else in your life.

O_o wedding video.. partner? Whaaaaaat?
    http://i.imgur.com/J4F4HXI.gifv
    LOL XD

2|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon!

Really? News to me. I must be behind.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: In A Few Years

2|0
    0|0
  • Give It 10 Years
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c9e-9abe-bfdd5806b07f.gif
    If you haven't found your true love yet, don't fret! You WILL get married, just not now. Give it 10 years and you will be happily married with a successful career and a stable life. Take this time to focus on your job, your friends, and yourself. You are the type of person who needs everything to be figured out and secure in your life before you need to share a life with someone else. When you do find yourself in a relationship, you will date for a long time and wait to get engaged until you both are absolutely 100% ready.

Sounds good to me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon

2|0
    0|0
  • Never

Awe dang! I want to get married... just later in life. I want to finish school and all that first.

2|0
    0|0
    • LOL that's just mean xD

• Show All
    • Sometime In A Faraway Future

It looks like you will get married, at least one day. We don't know for sure when that will be, but you won't be alone forever. Even though you think you've been cursed with bad dates, poor chemistry, and extreme awkwardness, you shouldn't give up. True love will find you. Sometime in the distant future, you will have the wedding you always dreamed of, we promise!

There. That sounds more like me lol. Besides the bad dates and all

• Haha that's way better!

• In A Few Years

1|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4558-ad62-e98cc14b694a.gif You've already found The One and you probably have everything planned, from your dream dress to your ideal honeymoon. If your fiancé hasn't popped the question yet, he is going to do it very soon. Expect a romantic proposal with music and rose petals and a candlelit dinner. When the day comes, your wedding will be even more elaborate and beautiful. You and your partner love each other so much and can't wait to start your life together!

1|0
    0|0
  • In A Few Years

1|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon
    Very

2|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon

1|0
    0|0
  • I got a few years which is probably logical. Even though I want it to be this year or next summer but it's highly unlikely 😑

2|0
    0|0
  • In A Few Years

1|0
    0|0
  • it says very soon :p

2|0
    0|0
  • Very Soon

What? O. O

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometime in a far away future.. Aww no :( damn you, playbuzz! :D

2|0
    0|0
  • It says give it 10 years. Seems legit lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometime in a faraway future :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I got very soon, I'm not even seeing anyone atm lol

1|0
    0|0
  • In two years. Nothing too fancy but my family and friends plus his friends will be there. He was in fostercare; he doesn't have a family. But he has really close friends that are like family, so of course they'll be there. I'm going to have a very classic black ballgown as my dress, and he's going to have a sort of Victorian style suit. There's going to be maybe 40 people max. It's going to be in Maryland since he's on probation and can't leave the state. I wish it could be somewhere else but so long as I have my sweet bae details don't really matter. It's going to be in the evening right as the sunset turns into night... While it's sunset we'll be outside, then when it turns into night we'll be indoors. I think. Haven't really decided fully about that. But it's going to be in fall. That's as far as we've worked it out. Still working on getting that ring. I'm trying to be patient because I know it's very difficult for felons to get jobs. But I have faith in him. I'll stand by him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently, very soon. I'm single though

2|0
    0|0