Girls, If you and your fiance got into a big fight before the wedding. The night before the wedding, would u still smile in the photos?

If you and your fiance got into a big fight before the wedding. The night before the wedding, would u still smile in the photos

• Yes
    94% (15)
  • No
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would Put on a "Happy Face" for Show and Tell and no Matter how Indignant I might feel inside, I would give it my all time best because these Pictures are Something Special to me and therefore, till death do us part, I would Show Dignity for This and in front of my public as well. xx

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on what the fight was about. Was it a relationship ruining fight or a petty fight or normal fight?

If it was nothing big, of course I would smile. I would get over it, like I expect him to, and leave that fight in the past-maybe even laugh about it later.

• ... fighting is a part of married life so we might as well.
    honestly though, i SERIOUSLY doubt this happens to many people.

• I'm not going to let one night ruin pictures I'm going to look at for the rest of my life.

• It might be a fake smile, but no. Not ruining any photos.

My cousin didn't smile in any of her wedding photos, but she never smiles anyway. I think she's trying to prevent wrinkles.