Best way to plan a wedding?

Quick! You got engaged yesterday (go you) - now you have to start planning your wedding!

What's your go-to method?

Which would you think would work best?

- Wedding Binder - print out all the ideas and put them in there, do you need a 3 or 4 inch binder?
- Wedding Website - I'll follow the list and click the boxes after I do them
- Phone App - I need this all in the palm of my hand
- Hire a Planner - Screw that I'll get someone else to take care of it. I'm just showing up and looking pretty
- Handwritten plans - I need to write it all down manually
- Fly by the seat of my pants - screw all those rules, I'm gonna get this done but who knows when or how! Yay!

• Wedding Binder
  • Wedding Website
  • Phone App
  • Hire a Planner
  • Handwritten Plans
  • Fly by the seat of my pants!

Most Helpful Guy

• this really all depends on teh person. hiring a wedding planner presumes that you have the disposable income to spend thousands of dollars on a person.

my wife and i got married last fall. we had help from friends and family. flew by the seat of our pants. spoke with other couples about the steps it takes. asked advice. looked at venues on our own. we made a list of ideas and sort of categorized them

the biggest thing to do is
    1. figure out your budget
    2. figure out how many people will attend (which is significantly tied to budget)
    3. figure out what you specifically want as a couple (small intimate, large, destination)

and then go from there

Most Helpful Girl

• hire a planner.

What Guys Said 2

• The more help you have, the easier the task. If you hire someone to help you (wedding planner) they can help make the process much easier. But I don't want to spend a few thousand on someone to tell me what they think. My wife will know that, so it's all about planning, organizing, and executing that planning. So whatever you like to do on a big project. I chose the wedding binder but I would have it all mapped out on my computer from wedding placement, to picture schedule, to wedding march lineup. Once you know what you're doing, you can do it much easier. The reason weddings are so complicated is because people are focused too much on the actual wedding, rather than remembering that it is a day of celebration between two people who have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. It needs to be a happy day where the two can really enjoy each other.

• I would say screw the planner-binder or anything else. Do it your way:)

What Girls Said 2

• I`ve always dreamt to make our wedding day unforgettable! We are going to get married next year. I`m surfing the web in search of a special package for only two of us, and found many positive reviews. I really want to hear : "I now pronounce you man and wife" on top of the World!

• I used the wedding checklist on weddingwire. com, and it helped!