Quick! You got engaged yesterday (go you) - now you have to start planning your wedding!
What's your go-to method?
Which would you think would work best?
- Wedding Binder - print out all the ideas and put them in there, do you need a 3 or 4 inch binder?
- Wedding Website - I'll follow the list and click the boxes after I do them
- Phone App - I need this all in the palm of my hand
- Hire a Planner - Screw that I'll get someone else to take care of it. I'm just showing up and looking pretty
- Handwritten plans - I need to write it all down manually
- Fly by the seat of my pants - screw all those rules, I'm gonna get this done but who knows when or how! Yay!
- Wedding Binder33% (4)20% (1)29% (5)Vote
- Wedding Website25% (3)0% (0)18% (3)Vote
- Phone App0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Hire a Planner25% (3)40% (2)29% (5)Vote
- Handwritten Plans0% (0)20% (1)6% (1)Vote
- Fly by the seat of my pants!17% (2)20% (1)18% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
this really all depends on teh person. hiring a wedding planner presumes that you have the disposable income to spend thousands of dollars on a person.
my wife and i got married last fall. we had help from friends and family. flew by the seat of our pants. spoke with other couples about the steps it takes. asked advice. looked at venues on our own. we made a list of ideas and sort of categorized them
the biggest thing to do is
1. figure out your budget
2. figure out how many people will attend (which is significantly tied to budget)
3. figure out what you specifically want as a couple (small intimate, large, destination)
and then go from there0
Most Helpful Girl
hire a planner.0