Muslim Islamic marriage laws?

Can someone tell me all the laws of marriage
I mean Muslim/Islamic marriage please
?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you asking about the WHOLE "marriage in Islam" topic"? Lol that can't be explained In one comment, people are writing books about that, but here are some links

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam

www.islamswomen.com/marriage/intro_to_marriage.php

However, if you are asking about a specific thing or a specific situation, then you can ask me and I will try my best to answer.

• I'm just after the actually agreement contract laws
      He is Sunni we will marry da'ima
      Islam
      N do proper nothing before marriage etc

• Are you a Christian or a Jew? Because a Muslim man can only marry Muslim, Christian or Jewish girls.

• Christian

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be a virgin and you must be the same religion

• That's not true.

A Muslim man can marry a Christian or a Jewish girl, but a Muslim woman can only marry a Muslim man.

And Islam doesn't prevent its followers (men and women) from marrying non-virgins. It's a matter of choice here.

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
    • Omg this is why their is still racism in the world today one act does not conflict on the rest of a tribe , nationality etc every single person is different just like Australians who rape , murder etc u don't see all them do same everyone is different some good some bad.. Get over ur self

• Some facts so no one tricks you , i'm a muslim myself from egypt :

1 - you DO NOT need to be virgin to marry (well most women here claim they are while they are not , and it's sad because it's a bad way of disrespecting the religion ) but if it's known that ur not without being married before , then forget about marriage cause you will rarely get it

2 - you DO NOT need to be of the same religion , islam did not forbid the marriage of other religions for men/women , some people in some countries of islam may prefer muslim women , and some ALWAYS want foreign women

3 - There are no *rules* to what the man does and the woman does , or to give it in a more clear way , treat this marriage like any other marriage out there , yes you may find books and articles about it but trust me , if u want to marry a muslim guy , it's WAY WAY simpler than those books/articles may sound
    YES there are some contracts and some specific regulations , but those are just paperwork that MUST be done but other than that it won't have any meaning to you

4 - There are different *viewpoints* in islam , in arabic it's called ( mazaheb ) , like sunni , shia , and many others , what i spoke about is the sunni ONLY , others have different specific rules that i do not know about

5 - And for divorce it can be initiated by either party BUT there is a difference hear , if a man divorces his wife , he can do it in 1 hour , just paper work and it's done ( with the money and women's rights and children mostly go to her as they agreed when conducting the marriage process ) , BUT if a woman wants a divorce , she HAS to go to a court and most of the times her request is accepted UNLESS she just wants a divorce without presenting a real reason

6 - And it's an advice , if and thats IF you want to marry a boyfriend is from the muslim brotherhood ( it's a religious-politician group with long long history that you can search for yourself ) then please just leave him , those people think in a way that you will NEVER understand

7 - And that NEEDED to be in a specific topic , a muslim man can marry up to 4 women , that one is totally strange to you so you must have known it

• Thks n he is Sunni
      Most of this I now
      But would like to know if anyone knows the laws in the contract

• Yes I know about but online doesn't really go in to detail I know I'd have to reverse first as I would want it written only me no other wives no matter what , but as for what else is in the contract is what I'm needing to know

• they're a joke. that only binds women. a muslim man has COMPLETE control. he can sell you, marry others etc. i muslim man can also divorce a woman with three simple words: i divorce you.

• Some Australians can divorce by simply signing paper

• either way, they don't value marriage. it's not a game you just quit whenever it's too hard

• Varies by country. In Turkey, like other countries, we do legal marriage.

• Are u a muslim woman? I AM muslim i can explain you if you whant PS: i i speak french and arabic so i have a bad English but ask any question you want i would be pleased to answer you :D

• I am australian
      He is Sunni
      I want to know all the marriage laws of Islam marriage as in contract

• And it's OVER ! after that you can go to the city Hall or i don't know were to legalise your wedding
      That was the 3 islamic rules of wedding. but in some islamic country you can find other traditions added by people , witch are not obligatory a can even being Haram !
      PS: the first step was for the non muslim Woman , for the the muslim one and witch have a wal'lee it's another thing
      PS: if you think it's complicated, maybe yes but it's for the safety and god of the woman
      if you want to talk more about you can contact me on my Skype : bmsoheib
      i wish you'll have a wonderful life :D

• Do u have line to talk

What Girls Said 0