Am I a bad person because I don't let my wife work and force her to stay at home against her own will?

I don't let my wife work or go outside. My cat who's name is wife is not allowed to go outside and she is not allowed to get a job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, you know what's best for her. And she wouldn't get a job even if you let her. She'd just nap in the sun all day like a lazy bum.

• Wow how did you know she is lazy? :) wow you know my wife inside and out wanna share her in the world of cuddles?

• Yes I love wife cuddles!

• Just don't kiss her tummy she is sensitive there XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• It's for her own good. She might get ideas about how a cat ought to be treated and start a revolution. I, of course, being a super villain would help her (all cats are evil masterminds) overthrow you as her overlord to take her rightful place as ruler of the household.

• LOL poor thing.

• Oh my! When a read the title I thought you were insane :'D but no I totally understand you I have a cat too and wouldn't want her to get a job either. Really weird Name for a cat by the way... :D

What Guys Said 0