Would you go to your boss's wedding?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on which boss you're talking about.

With my current job, I would go to any of my boss's wedding. But I've had jobs in the past where I depised my bosses, so I would have no desire to go to a boss's wedding of someone I don't even like.

What Guys Said 6

• Absolutely, In one of my companies the boss is me, another it's either me or one of my two business partners, and the last would be my brother, or a family friend. So yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

• Yeah probably and make a scene of some sort right?

• If invited I would go and be exalted that he or she invited me. Nothing too out of the ordinary or mysterious about it.

• depends if I like them or not

• No, he's an asshole.

• How big in the company

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I have Have gone to a few Gala Events when it came to My own 'Boss's wedding.' It shows good Taste and much Grace to show up and make a good name for myself that I shared and cared even off the clock.
    Some people might feel a bit awkward in Going but nothing can compare to going to your Muslim's husbands friend and his own bro's wedding out in Egypt, where you are Amongst Many Muslims who do Weddings in another sort of way on their Given day. And even Before hand, when it all takes Place... What a Glorious Gala Indeed to see.
    Good luck. xx

• If I was invited, then maybe. I think it would depend on if other co-workers were invited as well, then I probably would go.

• i would if we were close, and was invited.

• sure. i would..

• I've actually been to one boss' wedding last few months 💙

• Yep, my boss is awesome and lovely... like family.

• Sure if he invited me

• If I've got invited, yes.

• I don't know, maybe..