Pros and cons of getting married young (20-24) vs old? (24+)?

P. s. I'm not married yet

Most Helpful Guy

• @YazanAA , @complicated_soul

Haha, thanks for tagging me. OK, getting married young, hmmm, difficult one, but here goes...

In my own experience i found the girl i loved and it was almost love at first sight. From the very first meeting, i was able to make a connection with her, almost like i have known her for lifetimes in a way.

I think if you are mature enough and provided there is true love between the two of you (not sexual or lust, rather LOVE) it can be an amazing experience. The biggest "Pro" for our marriage is that we were able to grow together from nothing. When we met, we both had just about started work, and not much financial independence. Our bond was strong and we built everything together, she was a part of my growth and so was i. Looking back i think we created a dependence on each other from the very beginning and it kind of solidified our bond.

I have also seen couples who married early and are really having a tough time and their marriage is in tatters. I guess it all depends on so many factors. You are your best gauge to the situation. For me and i know this sounds strange, but in my heart it just felt right to marry her early. Yes we definitely do fight, but our love is still the strongest connection we have.

What Girls Said 6

• when you are so young and are thinking about getting married I would not discourage it but just take time to make sure you experience everything that you want to experience in this world before marriage so you aren't settled down and then saying well I want to do this and this and you can even take the one you love to experience the world with you and that will create bonding time before marriage

• Old +24? Hahaja dear Lord :D

Anyway, 24 is still young. An age for me coule be after 33.

My parents married young, also my grandparents and it worked but time has changed.

It can work or not is about them, the people marrying. If they are happy, awesome.

• 24 age is old? Wtf. For me old would be 38+. I have a teacher who got married and had a child at the age of 50+. So no, it is never too late, but an age like 20 it can be too early because marriage is something serious and a person must be 100% sure for that choice.

• You can make it work if you are both committed just like in any marriage.

You can still enjoy life.
    It is just better now that you have a companion with you.

• you'll be broke if you're younger. unless later on you have lots of debt.

• 24 years is old?

What Guys Said 2

• i have a friend who married at 18 or 19.

• We have to ask this for the expert @knight1986