Would you take your fiance back after you found them cheating?

If you found out that your fiancee was cheating, with wedding preparations underway, would you take them back?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That speaks for his character, which will never change. I would never trust him again. I would cancel the wedding and move on before getting deeper involved with him. It would suck at the time but better than getting a divorce with children involved in the future. It would be impossible to love someone you can't trust, resentment would grow and things would just never ever be the same again.

What Guys Said 1

• Fiance, never. Wife probably imprison her in the house till she gets her attitude right and also lash her back.

What Girls Said 3

• never. i could not humiliate myself even further by choosing to take him back.

• Nope probably not. Once a cheater always a cheater although I don't 100% believe that it's still a wise analogy. Not to mention he cheated before your wedding and that's pretty much unforgivable.

• I don't take men back who cheat they never truly loved you in the first place