Since we are legalizing gay marriage I was wonering... will anyone support this wonderful cause?

I love how gay marriage was supported and approved by a lot of people so I was thinking we should make it legal to marry objects. I know it sound like a joke and very stupid but think about it. The chair won't yell at you for taking out the trash, you don't have to worry about an umbrella cheating on you, and a pillow won't complain that you're a bad kisser. Guys could marry their cars cause honestly some guys love their cars more than their girlfriend anyways and girls can marry their... ummm vibrators cause half of them complain about bad sex. If you object to this then give me a statement explaining your thoughts on this subject.

• We should do it
  • Thats a crazy idea
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am married to freedom... I do not see why not good sir.

What Girls Said 12

• u do realise ur insulting gays right? by comparing gay marriage to that of marrying objects?

gays are human, they're living. objects are not human and incapable of showing love.

not sure if ur serious or just being a psychomonkey. maybe i took this from an extreme angle but just watch the way u word ur questions.

• I think you would have to marry an object with an attitude like that, I doubt another person could tolerate your presence long enough to marry you.

• for what reason did you make this poll? are you trying to make some point about same sex marriage being wrong?

• I honestly don't care.

• Here's my take. Some gays and lesbians only want to be married because they can't. So they fight tooth and nail for something they really don't want. I do feel that if someone genuinely wants to be married they should be, and be committed to it. My question is how many of these marriages will survive?

• Why would you want to? I have heard of a woman who married a true though, how dumb lol if she can do that then I want to marry a horse...

• I dont give a shit if someone wants marry a cereal box or a lamp post. Go ahead!👌🏼 Its not my place to say what someone can or can't do. And thats actually a real sexuality for some people also.

• I don't care, if someone wanna marry a lamp then I have no objections.

• i see what you did there lol

and that i how i feel about gay marriage tbh

up next : LEGALIZING BESTIALITY !! if they love eachother who are we to stop them?
    #LoveWins

• Its actually legal to marry an inanimate object

• Inanimate objects aren't sentient; they don't have brain waves, thoughts, hopes, dreams, desires, pulse etc... they are objects. People are sentient beings with thoughts, dreams, etc. You can enjoy objects but no, not marry them.

• thats crazy man.

What Guys Said 11

• Marriage is a legally binding contract between two people elegible to enter into a contract.

A chair cant:
    - sign it's name
    - give or withold consent
    - enter into a contract with a human being.

Just for the sake of argument, if you were to marry an object, exactly what obligations would you be putting yourself under? It's not like you are going to be held responsible for the chair's debts. Nor are you requiring sexual fidelity. Any children you have will still be yours, the chair obtains no relationship with them. The chair, being a peice of property that you own, is yours to dispose of as you please. Give that you can legally destroy it at will, what would a marriage certificate mean?

Troll is trolling... get better material.

• Sorry no, I don't support gay marriage or anything associated with it, though I have to admit this post might be found kind of insulting to them.

• Well there's no way an inanimate object can consent to the marriage... Unless it's this tree here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_That_Owns_Itself

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../wallpaper.jpg

Nice home you've got there.

• Seems like you're trivialising gay marriage.

• I think anyone can marry anything free of judgement, hell if a guy wants to marry a cow who cares? It's their life :P

• Lmao. People who want to marry inanimate objects should see a therapist

• People, no matter their sexuality, are not objects, so I consider your point invalid.

• This would just make the right wing argument of "will we be marrying objects next?" valid

• Hell Nooooo

• Sounds like you don't approve of gay marriage.