Is 19 too soon to get married?

I have been dating my beautiful girlfriend for 3 years and i love her more than anything. I have been thinking abiut asking her to marry me but i dont know if its too early in life to be makin such a huge decesion. Should i wait till im older or should i ask her to marry her now?

Most Helpful Girl

• i advise you to wait due to the fact that you do change after a while. Also my friend was going to marry a guy who she had a kid with. he was 20 she is 22 and he attacked the child. She kept saying she loved him until he did that and cheated on her with an older woman. I kept telling her to wait and she was glad she did. Also live together for a while see if you can handle living with her for a while it does help.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be too soon because you don't want to be married to someone and it's some thing you want to both do in life to enjoy life while being single. That could cause problems when friends want to hang out and do things single people do. Going places and wanting to experience things could cause a disagreement from the other person depending on what it is.
    The best time I think a person should get married is when a person enjoyed life being single to make sure they got all the junk out their system so they won't bring it into marriage.

What Girls Said 3

• I say you wait, honestly it's better that way. You basically are going to grow together, if you truly love each other. Sometimes people grow apart after marriage or they stay together from fear of separating and people saying "I told you so" or even just of missing the routine. If a few years from now you still feel the same do it

• hmm i would wait if i were u.

• I know this couple who got married around that age and are super happy.
    That is because they understood the concept of marriage, what it takes to make it work, how to still have fun and keep the "spark" alive.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, it is early indeed. You can wait for a few more years.

• I wouldn't marry until your in your late 20's to early 30's. The person you are now will change in a complete 360 when you hit that age range.

• Normally I'd say yes but my brother got married at 18 and has been happily married for years so what the heck do I know about it?

• It is not as long as you are your own man. No parents to worry about and you can earn a living (by living I mean basic necessities) for the both of yourself.

• perhaps wait a bit longer

• Weddings are way too expensive so in my opinion fuck marriage