Do believe in Prenuptial agreements? Under what circumstances?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I wouldn't sign it because i dont believe that marriage is a business deal, neither do i believe in easy way outs of it. My husband knows what type of person i am, and trust is a big thing here. BUT i kind of understand it if you are somebody who is self made rich alrready and owns a lot of probertys. This is something I would understand you want to protect.

Otherwise, no. I just got married ny the way, and no prenup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do, I will get one no matter what or I'm not getting married. It doesn't matter who I'm marrying, I will get one, it's already decided. I even wrote out a paragraph with a screen shot of a newspaper website that had the date and time so I can show it to my wife to be when I ask for a prenup. My thinking is if I had decided for a prenup before I even met her, she shouldn't take it personally or get mad at me for asking since I have already decided I'm getting one. In fact I'm going to use this comment as even more support if my wife to be gets mad at me for asking for one.

What Girls Said 2

• If either party has significant property, income, or inheritance it really only makes sense

• I don't know what that is

What Guys Said 0