Would you still marry your boyfriend/girlfriend if their whole family refused to come to the wedding because he/she was marrying you?

He/she really wants their family there at the wedding. But they're willing to marry you without the presence of their family. Would you feel comfortable enough to still marry someone whose complete family doesn't respect you?

Most Helpful Guy

• hn... i ain't marryin them.

• Lol even if the oerson loves you although their family doesnt?

• Oh yea thats hella true

• not to say i wouldn't try to change their minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would make me really sad, to be honest.. If they doesn't like me/ accept me.. It will make me feel like crap. It will make me think- am I really that bad? Am I not a good person?
    But.. If he tells me that he really loves me and wants to marry me.. Then yes, I would.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not marrying her family, I'm marrying her!

If they want to be sourpusses about it, that's on them.

• I would try my best to ask them to come. To make my duty complete I would invite them and pay them for the transport and stay if I have the money.

• Dang thats too nice, but at least you're making an effort

• Thank you. I would want there blessing as well along with my own parents.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't answer that without actually being in that situation.

I need my family's blessings. I don't think I will be happy without it.

• No. Like you have your familys blessing, but you dont have bis familys blessing

• Say they dont like your race or say your family were enemies of theirs back in the day. Still, your family blesses you, but his doesn't

• In that case probably.

• Of course I would :P

• Even if his family invited him over for special occasions (and he decided to go) but you werent allowed to attend?

• Yeah, I would

• Why is he going without me anyway? he's taking their side.
      😕
      We gon' have a problem with that

• Yess girl exactly!!

• Yes, of course.

• Forget the family, if they can't support your happiness despite their feelings then they don't love you much. Screw them, make your own family.