How many of you are having boyfriend/girlfriend of your same age and you are planning to marry that person?

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer someone the same age or close in age to me! I'm 25 and my husband is 26.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically I'd rather find someone similar to my age than someone distant, but it's difficult once you're past 21. Because maturity level seems pretty similar between 20 and 24.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't and I never really had a boyfriend my own age. They were either a couple of years older or younger - never really the same age oddly enough.
    If I'd marry them or not - of course if I loved them and felt it was the right thing to do.

• I don't think it will be same age but I will be okay with it.

The ideal age difference would be somewhere between 4-7 years. (Older)

• i am pringles.. :)

• If he is mature and if we get along fine. If I really love him then , yes, I would.

• There's an age gap between my husband and me.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't, but I'm not against it. I wouldn't say it's perfect because it's based on the couple, but it's certainly a good start to a relationship.

• Another one of the gross in human thing to do. Humans were not created to be like this. So I am against it and would rather jail such abominations.

• Yeah I definetley prefer someone the same age as me