How many of you are having boyfriend/girlfriend of your same age and you are planning to marry that person?

• yes
    33% (6)46% (6)39% (12)Vote
  • No
    67% (12)54% (7)61% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer someone the same age or close in age to me! I'm 25 and my husband is 26.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically I'd rather find someone similar to my age than someone distant, but it's difficult once you're past 21. Because maturity level seems pretty similar between 20 and 24.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't and I never really had a boyfriend my own age. They were either a couple of years older or younger - never really the same age oddly enough.
    If I'd marry them or not - of course if I loved them and felt it was the right thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it will be same age but I will be okay with it.

The ideal age difference would be somewhere between 4-7 years. (Older)

0|0
    0|0
  • i am pringles.. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • If he is mature and if we get along fine. If I really love him then , yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's an age gap between my husband and me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't, but I'm not against it. I wouldn't say it's perfect because it's based on the couple, but it's certainly a good start to a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Another one of the gross in human thing to do. Humans were not created to be like this. So I am against it and would rather jail such abominations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I definetley prefer someone the same age as me

0|0
    0|0