Don't you think it is strange if someone marries someone significantly older than them? Particularly when younger?

When I see someone 20 something marrying someone 10+ years older... I think that's really weird. Maybe when you get in to more like middle-aged territory you can push the number a bit, but I think upper single digits is PUSHING it, and when you get to double digits that's just too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's weird especially when the girl is barely 20 but when they hit 30s I think anything goes, then it's just how they are with each other and type of person they are

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• The match in maturity levels is most important in a relationship. Age and maturity are usually closely related, but not always. It is unusual, but not strange, to see someone 21 or 22 marrying someone in their mid-30's.

• Whatever, as long as it is legal I don't care it their choice

• #MikeyNoLikey age gaps. I want someone my age