Why do people that you trust and love always hurt you in the end?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry that that's been your experience :( *hugs (

I suppose it's easier for those people to hurt you. By trusting someone, you give them the ability to hurt you way more than anyone you didn't trust could.

But I don't think everyone will do that. You will find people who care about you just as much and they will never hurt you on purpose <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is a series of relationships with the opposite sex that always end badly, except for the last relationship, which is wonderful and you make it permanent. All of the joy and wonderful years that you spend with The One outweigh the hurt that you experienced in your younger years while looking for The One, but you can't know that at your age. Your perspective will change as you get older.

What Girls Said 3

• You're more often than not hurt more by those you care for the most because by getting into a relationship with someone, and becoming emotionally invested in them, you make yourself vulnerable. You open yourself up to another individual in a way that is really special, because you trust that that they won't hurt you as a result of feeling the same way.

• Because you're 16

• For one of two reasons , either their ", mask" falls off , in the sense that they weren't the person they pretended to be, you trusted in an illusion , or their feelings change towards you.

There's no guarantees in love. We all take a huge risk when we fall in love.

My close relative who was my best friend betrayed me. Their personality changed due to some traumatic experiences they faced.

What Guys Said 3

• People that I love and trust love and trust me in the end.

• Because people aren't what they seem. You know what demonism is? It is not satanism, but instead is acting wicked and rude. Every human has a bit of demonism inside of them.

• I wouldn't say "always" eh! And simply it's because when that does happen it's because it was someone you trusted and loved.

You wouldn't be hurt (within reason of course) by people you didn't trust and love. But to trust and love you always risk knowing pain.