Who will you marry?

https://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry

apparently i am going to marry an underwear model (*^^*)

who will you marry ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• "Your High School Crush"
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4eed-8814-4a004a4e0562.jpg

Remember that feeling when you walked down your high school hallway and your crush suddenly walked right beside you? Your heart skipping a beat, your palms sweat and all you wish is to talk to him?
    Well, you're about to feel all those things again!
    You might not know it yet, but the universe has been working overtime lately to put you two in the same room together. And once that happens, well, it's happily ever after!

I... I.. well... I don't REALLY have a highschool crush tho?
    University is like the highschool I never had for me.

• It's ironic because you went to an all guys school. That would be a huge plot twist though :0

• you went to a boys hs?

• Uh huh.
      YHah.
      Yah.
      For better or for worse.

• You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model!
    You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town. He will come by your table and ask to sit down. You, being the shy person that you are, will tell him that you are waiting for somebody, but he won't hear it.
    The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life!

Expect a female underwear model of course.

However, I will never be getting married I don't think, I don't see the point in marriage and feel it does not fit into society these days.

• Apparently, i'll marry a young billionaire entrepreneur... and he's quite handsome. I wonder what my girlfriend will say about that.

• You will marry an ex-con!!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40af-8d6e-9ab247e92fad.jpg

Your future husband has had his share of bad decision making, but he's all about making amends now. He has found a great job, started saving up some money and soon he will find you!
    You are a very curious, adventurous and caring person, so you won't care about his past, only his future. His bright future with you!

Do you really see yourself marrying an ex-con? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!

:O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• A Pastry Chef

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4958-8de9-395beeac5490.jpg

You just got the best husband around! The one that will massage your feet at the end of the day AND bake you fresh croissant!
    There's nothing better for a hard working, career oriented woman like yourself, than a loving husband who knows how to cook. You are in for a treat! Literally!

this quiz seems to be just for woman but I'd take the female version of this too :)

• My future husband is an ex-convict apparently.

Lol that sucks. Good thing I'm not gay.

• A European Prince
    Astatic. parade. condenast. com
    You will marry a European prince!

You might not know it yet, but you are gonna meet your future husband very soon, and he is royalty!
    You are a very adventurous and curious person, so you always like to visit new places and meet new people. One day (very soon from now), one of those people will be the love of your life! At first you won't know that he is in fact a prince (you'll just think he's rich), but after a visit from his mother, the Queen, you will know the truth. Smile Your Highness, you've just hit the jackpot!
    @vishna

• ... An.. Ex-Con? Well then ! Rough sex it is !

• You will marry an ex-con!!

• At least she'll have nice bloo eyes.

• I will marry a humble lady who is ready to try new things. Someone who can keep conversation interesting.

• Apparently it will be a A Handsome Pediatrician lol.

You have always been a dreamer, but you've never thought that your dreams will come true. Well life just got a whole lot better for you, because you've found what we all look for - A cute doctor!
    And he is not just a doctor - he is a pediatrician! Which means he's attentive, sensitive, patient and great with kids kids!

Well that's uh interesting lol.

• My high school crush, that would suck big time tbh lol

• I'll marry a young billionaire entrepreneur. I hope she doesn't look like the one on the pic

• www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry

This must be a imaginary best friend!

• A young pastry chef

• This is for girls -.-

• A girl who looks a lot like her except much longer hair.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_3868.JPG

What Girls Said 20

• 2|1
  • Well this is strange, it said yo mama.

You will marry your best friend!

You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!
    You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

What's crazy is that I literally only have 1 guy I talk to besides my boyfriend. And he's a porn star crack head.

• You will marry your best friend!

You might haven't figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!

Dawwwww squeeeee yay! :) Except he's not in the friend zone. I took him out of there quite a while ago.

• I got the same lol I'm wondering that I need to look for a best friend first before I can get married😂

• Your Best Friend

You will marry your best friend!

http://i.imgur.com/vJkHqLZ.jpg

What if he trapped me in the friend-zone. :|

• I'll marry Rupert Grint. Period.

.

My best friend lol

"You will marry your best friend!

You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose."

HELL NO, friends are friends.

• Oh gosh it says I'm going to marry someone that I friendzoned... That defeats the purpose of friendzoning them lol

• Your Best Friend

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg

You will marry your best friend!

yeah.. my imaginary best friend...

• You will marry a pastry chef!

• I got underwear model too!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4efd-94aa-3191c8680303.jpg
    You are gonna marry an underwear model!

The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life! 😍

• You will marry your best friend!

• An 87 year old with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel 😂😂

• Apparently, a pastry chef LOL 😂😂

• I'm gonna marry a pastry chef 😍

• A handsome pediatrician! I like those results!🙌

• A pastry chef c:

• my high school crush

... good thing he turned out a very successful man :)

• I got my best friend

• I'll marry a very sexy girl pls

• My best friend. We aren't talking atm so.. xD