What would make you get married?

What wouls be the causes for wich you would decide to get married?

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that I love this person is more than enough.

Before getting married ideally I would have liked to spend years with this person before tying the knot?
    Why? because we are way past the infatuation phase at that point.
    When that phase has passed you are now seeing the person for who they truly are.

You are seeing their flaws, qualities you like/dislike.
    You would have seen this person through various different kinds of emotions.
    I really like to figure someone out!

If this person has been there for me through the ups and downs, that we've been through for years then why wouldn't I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy? It's hard to find someone that's going to be a rock through it all.

I would find my love going for this person as we continued to offer eachother love, honesty, trust and support.

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice girl I feel I can tolerate the rest of my life. . . . And I found her.

What Girls Said 5

• If I met a guy and fell in love with them and knew I wanted to be with them my whole life and they felt the same. (This is my current situation. We both want to get married)

• Cause we're in love and not getting any younger. Plus, I want to have all my babies before I reach 30

• Love of course, I don't oppose the marriage idea at all, actually I consider to be the logical and perfect continuation of a relationship. If I find I;m who loves me and is in a good situation, I would like to get married as soon as possible

• When the right "man" ask me , Christian, sweet, kind, family orientated , truthful / faithful, respects me and loves me with all that he has in him, the same way I respect him and love him with all that I have in me☺.

• Love for one like no one else

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing can. My decision to never get married is final.

• I would marry once I'm bored out of my mind and can't think of anything that would make my life better.

• if i found the right girl. that is the only reason i would get married

• black magic and lots of money

• Man I'd have to be so in love with her. She'd have to be like.. I don't even know. I'd also have to be older and want kids with the girl. I couldn't marry right now.