During what season would you like to get married? Winter, summer, spring, or fall?

I'd like an outdoor wedding in the Spring, but I worry about rain and bugs.

I'd like to get married outdoors in the Winter if we get great snowfall, but I dont want my guests to freeze to death lol.

I'd love to marry outdoors in the Summer, but my guests may burn up in the hot sun, bugs may be out, or my cake could melt. Also, my honeymoon destination may be dealing with hurricane season.

I've never considered marrying in the Fall.

• I never want to marry.
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Fall

Most Helpful Guy

• If I ever get married which is a possibilty, I want to do it in summer time in an outdoor setting on a nice bright sunshiny day for the service and then a warm summer night of love

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say since weather is so unpredictable in my area! My friend had a May wedding this year and just narrowly missed getting rained on (it was an outdoor wedding).

I think I'd like a fall wedding. True summer is the prettiest season, and spring is lovely if you catch good weather, but I really, REALLY hate hot weather hahaha. And I wouldn't want a winter wedding because of all the holidays.

So maybe I'll shoot for late September/early October. Except my boyfriend's birthday is late October, so that's pretty close together... And my brother got married in late September, so I don't know if sharing an anniversary would be weird...

Fudge it. Who knows? Hahaha. I'll figure something out.

What Guys Said 3

• I know this is weird for a boy to say but spring that when all the flower and baby birds are outside perfect for a outdoors wedding

• Its not weird, its beautiful to hear :)

• don't care, but i don't believe in dating before you're ready to merry, anyway.

• Winter but on a island in the Caribbean

• Lol sounds like my plan haha, but for a honeymoon

• I live in Canada after 5 or 6 months of winter a mid winter Caribbean wedding is just what the doctor ordered

What Girls Said 14

• I've bounced back and forth between everything except winter. I don't want to marry in winter in case there's a snowstorm and guests can't make it to the wedding. I've mostly considered either April, June, or October. We shall see what happens 😊

• Fall or Spring. Not too hot and not too cool. I want an outdoor wedding, so the weather would have to be on my side. I think that Fall Wedding photos would be beautiful. But I love Spring. So I have no clue which I would chose between the two lol.

• I said "spring" as that is when all the flowers are in bloom and the heat won't completely kill the guests. However, I am not that picky. I don't care for a large wedding. Heck, I'll just go to the courthouse. What would matter is that I'm marrying the person I love.

• Oh I am absolutely 100% getting married in June. June is wedding month. So Spring.

• June is in the Summer where I live lol

• Lol where do you live, cause here in the Southern part of America:
      Dec-Feb is Winter, March-May is spring, June-Aug is Summer and Sept-Nov is Fall

• Summer I guess, I want a beach wedding ❤

• that's really hard lol. either fall or spring. both beautiful times. leaning towards fall.

• winter wedding so long as i have snow on my wedding. come on look at how romantic it is.
    peonyeventsco.com/.../...DDING_CHRISTIAN_OTH_1.jpg

• Fall! All the romantic colors! Also, you can get away to someplace tropical and have a basically summer honeymoon that isn't sweltering.

• Fall if in here.
    Winter, if in my country.

• Fall for sure.
    I want it close to Halloween. All fall color themed, and outside.

• Preferably the Fall or Spring.

• summer - it's warm and people seem to have more availablity; less allergies (at least for me)

• Either a summer wedding- on the beach or something, or on Valentine's Day perhaps <3

• Summer, so I can wear a strapless dress or ballgown without feeling too cold.