Girls would you marry or be in a LTR with a guy that supports his parents financially?

That means a large chunk of the pay check is being spent on the parents like 56%.
Everything else is fine with the guy he is loving , funny and responsible.

• yes
  • no
  • other/guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on why he is supporting them... if he is being taken advantage of then I would see him as spineless and likely not be attracted to him.

However, if his parents are ailing or they suffered a financial setback, or whatever, and he's being a good son and helping them out because they genuinely need it, I would find that very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank God girls are not that shallow. Those who voted yes have my respects for saying yes.

What Girls Said 4

• That's really sweet, it shows he's not selfish. He's caring and kind.

• Yeah, that sounds really sweet.

• Filial piety is number one virtue in asia

• I think that's sweet and shows good character. So yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously that person would be a strong generous person and a real catch. Better than someone selfish who spends all there time and money having a good time like at bars ans nightclubs so they can piss their weeks wages up against the wall or those that snort it up their nose. I dont think I could be with a materialistic partner because everything in their lives is bought expensively and relationships are so cheap to them, everything is disposable to them except their lifestyle and money.

• thats an open minded way to see a person like that who knows their luck might change