My reason for this is because I don't want to let go of my lifestyle. I come from a wealthy family and I and my family expect me to marry someone who is from at least at the same financial status as we are. Is this wrong? If so why is it wrong?
- It's wrongVote A
- Your reasob make senseVote B
You all better read this before you answer some stupid answers saying i need to work to get what i want and shit.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Vote 'B'
2. Nothing wrong with that for sure, it's your choice and forget what anyone else says about it
3. I'd say it's a woman's right to be so and a man's duty to earn (no I'm not an MCP, I am more liberal than metrosexuals)
4. But just ensure that you have some genuine feeling for the chap when you do go for him i. e. wealth is something that comes and goes as does looks and body. Just in case there is a rough patch don't dump him. THAT would make you a gold digger and not a true woman :)3
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
It actually makes sense to me.
1. Marrying someone of the same class you probably have more in common and would have had a similar childhood. I would imagine you would more likely agree on how to raise your children.
2. If you have a lot money yourself dating someone with a significantly lower income is more risky. He could be leeching off you. Also if you divorced he would take half of your assets. Also you may end up paying sprousal support. Just look what happened to Halle Berry.
3. Also the partnership is more likely to be equal if you have a similar wage.
by the way I don't think you phrased the question very well. It makes it sound like you are gold digger which I doubt you are.1