Hello, I'm 21. Bi-Sexual. Recently Married and my husband wan't me to have the experience with girls that I didn't get to have. confused?

MF: Mutal Friend ----------- So one night while drinking with a MF (female) random talk started and my husband tried to get her to hit on me. She stated she didn't want to since our other MF (female) likes me. So she wanted to wait till she got back to ask her or let her have chance. When we went to bed I asked him alittle more about the whole situation cause honestly it threw me for a loop. We're married and before he told me he really wasn't into girl on girl but now he is? He knows i go "both" ways so he wanted me to experience it since I never got to. He said all he wants me to do is let him know just don't do it if i'm interested in someone. He also asked me where would I want him to be. Like join in, in a different room, watch ( i don't know how i feel about watching and joining). We pretty much ended the conversation with him telling me he doesn't care if I wanna do other chicks as long as he is the only man. ------------ So my question is could this be him trying to have sex with other woman while using that excuse? Should I take it as face value? What's you're opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to join in and fuck you and another girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great that he is opinion-minded about this.
    However his lack of caution concerns me.

Stds are very real and can alter ones life.
    For him to be so okay with you sleeping with other women, and not even considering his own health sounds like a game of Russian roulette.

I don't think he's using you sleeping around as a opening to go do things with other women. However, he has had a lot of time to think this over. Since the issue you of you sleeping with other women, keep coming up he thought he might as well let you just do it.
    He may even feel like he isn't enough for you.

• I honestly believe he already had someone in his mind since he asked our MF to hit on me. I also personality wouldn't just go do random people. I couldn't do it when I was single definitely can't do it now.

I hope not. If he did have some underlining reason I rather him be truthful here/now so that the damage (if any) isn't that bad later on. Like I said below nothing has ever been so black/white. Maybe it's my gullible have to take care of others before myself nature. But eventually I usually get screwed over.

The thing is I never initiated the talk about it. I wasn't even there when he and our MF first talked about it. This is something I wouldn't bring to the table because of my shyness and I can be a bit possessive.

Honestly if he feels some type of way I rather let him tell me and I can insure him he's definitely enough for me. I don't need to entice me; candles, and some good music if you wanna make it a bit more relaxing. Or if it's excitement maybe in the back of a car.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's an excuse for a threesome or he's cheating on you.

• It sounds sincere... some guys just love the thought of their partner being with other women, even if they don't get to participate... I could be quite happy with this arrangement, myself

• Exactly but just because of my past experience nothing has ever been so black and white. So I'm afraid of what doors it's might open.

• I can understand that... allowing another person in sexually will have consequences, good or bad (that will depend on each party, three in this case, and how certain matters arise and are dealt with). I had a friend who wanted to be with another girl but she didn't want her husband to know because she wanted it to be her experience, not his, and if she then chose to go through with enjoying female company, then she would decide if she wanted to allow him to participate or spectate. She hasn't gone through with it as yet, because she is concerned about what it could do to her marriage.

• Yeah that's his endgame.

• That sound like a tricky situation. It would make you question why he feel this way all of a sudden.

What Girls Said 0