Girls, at what age do you want to marry or married?

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I would have gotten married when I was 18 if I could have. As it is, I want to be married before I turn 25. That just seems so old.

• i got married when i was 24... right before i turned 25. and super happy :D

• I was at 24, and I thought that was old

• Preferably in my late 20s.

• To be honest, I am not quite sure if I want to get married.

I have huge problems trusting people so I would hate myself if I am not capable to trust a lifetime partner because nobody deserves to deal with that except me.

• not soon.. got a lot of stuff to do..

• I would love to be married within the next 3 years. I am dating the greatest man and hopefully he turns to to be the one.

• where I'm from I'm supposed to be married by the age of 18/19. But personally I prefer to be married by my mid 20's. I feel I would be a lot smarter and know what I'm doing around that age.

• Mid twenties, I think.

• I got married at 17; my marriage was annulled a year later.

• Probably in my late twenties.

• From ages 23 through 25

• Preferably in my early 20's. I want at least 2 children by the time I'm 30. Lol

• I'm not fussed if I ever get married. I'd like to 'settle down' with someone but I don't mind if we just cohabit forever haha

If I did get married I'd want it to be pretty secular, or maybe semi-Pagan like a handfasting or something like that.. And I'd want to have one of those long engagements where he proposed to me in all different places so we'd get free food and stuff and we had a tonne of 'engagement' parties lol

Really though, I'm not too bothered. My auntie and uncle have been together for yonks but they only got round to getting married a couple of years ago, and they're in their 50s. I wouldn't mind being the same

• I think around 25 is a good age. My boyfriend wants to get married now, and despite my GAG account, I'm 19 and he's 20. I'm just not ready.

• I'm not sure I want to ever get married. Having a loyal partner would be nice, but I'm not sure if marriage is good or not.

• What the heck? You are suppose to marry someone before u live with them

• Its not an option its in the Bible!

• For those that follow the Bible, you are correct. :)